Friends

Bella

So, Bella did this thing, which definitely wasn't her fault at all, and she may end up loosing a few friends over it. I feel bad because I can't be there to help her. I can't be there right by her side walking in with her to make her look cool. I know Bella isn't the type of person to do what she is being accused of, but these people haven't known her as long as I have. We still love you Bella, even if the people at your new school don't. I just hope everything with Mariah goes well.

Book Covers?

If anyone wants me to make them a cover for their book I can. I found this website for it that is amazing. I'm working on making all new covers for my stories and I've already made one for The Choice. It's up at the top.

My Friend Group

Recently, I've been thinking a lot about friends and what I look for in a friend and all of that stuff. I've always been really good at reading people's character. I know which people are good at heart (well as far as I know and from what I can tell). I've been thinking about it a lot. You know when you have those deep moments and realize how lucky you are in some way. I've been having those with all of my friends. I'm really lucky to have you guys. Y'all are amazing. Love y'all.

Daily Overview

8/10

Today wasn't good or bad, and by my current standards, that means it an 8. I've been having an amazing month and I have been feeling great and thinking good thoughts. I don't know the last time I thought something dark this month. Well, that's not entirely true, but I'm scared about that thing. I'm still happy though.

Bye <3