Author's Note .

Hey , guys !

I know it's been awhile since I wrote chapters on this story . I wrote this story a long time ago and honestly , I used to be such a bad writer when I started writing this story ; that's why I gave up on it .

I've wanted to delete it so many times , but chose not to , because it has a lot of views and votes . And , I guess some of you like it . Anyway , it's still going to be up , for anyone to read it .

I started writing a new fanfiction , it's called You Make Me Feel Alive , Again .

I'm extremely proud of it , and now that I'm a better writer , I really want you guys to read it . I know it's not a Michael Jackson fan fiction , but its one of my other obsessions ; Adventure Time .

It's a fan fiction between Marshall Lee x Fionna , the human . ( If you watch or like Adventure Time , you know who I'm talking about ;) ) . Yes , Michael Jackson is still one of my number one obsessions but , I've grown up a bit . But in the future , I do want to write more MJ fan fics .

I really want you guys to read my new fanfiction , its very dear to me and my heart and I would love to share it with you guys . Even if you don't like Adventure Time , please read it ; you won't regret it , I promise .

Also , I would like to talk to you guys more :

My snapchat is : arielssacrifice

My instagram is : i.am.marshall.lee

- Those are my personal accounts , don't worry -

I would love for you guys to check out my new story , and for you guys to follow me on Instagram and add me on Snapchat , it would mean the world .

Again , I'm sorry for not continuing this story but , I just don't like the way I used to write .

- Thanks ,

Mar .