Chapter 66: Baby, Come Back

Charlotte's Point of View

I can't sleep, I've been thinking about what just happened a few hours ago. Lindsay won't stop crying, I can still hear her silent cries. For me, I just can't sleep, this baby is kicking a lot, and it is kinda hurting me...This baby is kicking, and I think I know why, this baby is kicking because it needs Michael...And I need him too, I just keep thinking about him, I need him right now. In a few hours our flight leaves, and I am already packed up, and Lindsay is too...I can't wait till I see Michael again...

The baby kicks again, and it keeps hurting...I love to feel my baby kicking, but it keeps on kicking and kicking hard..I can already feel my eyes getting teared up...Is 4:00 a.m, and I really want to call Michael right now..But, maybe he's asleep by now...

I stand up and go to the living room, it looks like I'm not getting any sleep tonight...

"Lindsay?" I say as I go into her room "Are you okay?"

"Girl," She says as she wipes her tears "No, I'm not. I messed up and I messed up badly...Why did I have to have sex with Adam?...I want to tell Brian what happened, but another part of me says otherwise...What can I do?"

I sigh and go and sit on her bed "Listen, Crying is not the solution right now...I know you feel really bad about having sex with Adam, but, you're going to have to tell Brian sooner or later...And, I'm going to be with you the whole way, if you want, we could both tell Brian, and, let's just hope for the best. Also, We gotta get ready because our flight leaves in a few hours..."

She sniffs "Alright, I'll get ready..."

Michael's Point of View

Is already 7:00 a.m, and I am about to go to the Airport to pick up Charlotte, the kids got picked up by my parents because I just wanted to do something with my girl, just me and her.

I get in my car and drive to the Airport, I swear, I can't wait to see her...Also, I think Brian is going to pick up Lindsay, but I'm not sure if Lindsay told him they were coming back home today.

I get out of my car and walk into the building, I missed my girl so much and I'm kinda sad she couldn't enjoy the trip but hell, I'm glad she's back..

I go to Gate B7, that's where her plane should be arriving, and yep, the passengers are already getting off but, I can't see Charlotte..Where is she?

I sit down on a chair, and I see Lindsay coming my way, but, I can't see Charlotte...Now, I'm getting really worried..

"Lindsay?" I ask "Where's Charlotte?"

"She didn't come on the flight, she stayed in Moscow.." Lindsay says...

"What?" I say disbelieving her..

I feel somebody wrap their arms around me "Hey, honey.."

I turn around and see my beautiful wife, God, she looks so beautiful...

"You scared me for a minute, How are my two darlings?" I say as I grab her face and kiss her lips..

"We're fine, God, Michael...I missed you so much.." She says as she gets on her tip toes and kisses my nose..

"I missed you too.."

"Okay, Okay.." Lindsay says laughing "Stop with the lovey-dovey things, you guys can do that later.."

I chuckle and so does Charlotte...Lindsay finds Brian and she walks over to him, I hope it goes well...

"Where are the kids?" Charlotte asks...