Chapter 83: Loney Is The Night

Charlotte's Point of View

"P-Please don't tell me what I think you're saying.." I say, hoping this is a nightmare...Please wake up, please wake up!

"Charlotte, baby, I love you so much...But--" Michael says, as a sigh cuts him off...

I don't even know what's going on anymore, I know I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions, but it's hard not to...I mean, Michael already cheated on me with Stephanie, and Taylor seduced him into doing other stuff...I know it was a long time ago, but, still...it hurts thinking about it.

"L-Listen to me Michael..." I say, trying to hide the breaking of my voice "I know I shouldn't be jumping to any conclusions, but...What exactly did Taylor call you for?..Tell me, Michael...Why did she call you?...Are you hiding something behind my back?"

"N-No, baby...I'm not..." Michael says, laughing nervously "I-I'm not hiding nothing behind you're back, I love you..."

"Cut your crap, Michael..." I say, trying to stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks "I'm tired of you trying to hurt me like you did before with Stephanie and Taylor...*sighs*...You know what, Michael?...I think we need a break..."

"A break?" Michael says, raising an eyebrow like he doesn't understand what's going on "Why would you say that?"

"J-Just go be happy with her, have the life that you deserve with her...It's so obvious how you don't care about me and your family...I gave birth to your third child about a week ago..How can you be so damn heartless, Michael?" I say, as I start crying...

"What?...What the hell are you talking about?" Michael says, taking me in embrace...

"Don't touch me!! Let me go!!" I say screaming, punching and kicking like crazy for him to let me go...

"B-Baby, let me explain!!" Michael says, trying to kiss me...

"I don't want to hear your stupid crap, Michael!! Just leave me alone..." I say, covering my face and start walking up the stairs.

Michael grabs my arm, and I turn around "Baby, let me explain..." Michael hesitates

"M-Michael," I say, wiping the tears rolling down my cheeks "Go make yourself happy with her, it's so damn obvious how you're already bored of me...We've been married for five years, Michael...We're committed to each other, are we?...Just-- *sighs* I don't know what to say anymore..."

I walk up the stairs, and into the bedroom...I lay down on the bed, and look up at the ceiling...There's so much stuff on my mind, I wish I could just close my eyes and make everything go back to normal...I guess, we can't always get what we wish for. I am a very lucky girl, I admit. I have three wonderful kids, that I love with all my heart and soul, and I have Michael...But, I don't know how to explain my feelings towards him right now.

"Charlotte, baby, let me explain..." Michael says, closing the bedroom door behind him "I swear, it's not what it looks like..."

"J-Just do me a favor, Michael" I say, trying to keep my voice from breaking "T-Take the kids to your parent's house...This house is too dramatic for children to be in..." I say, looking the other way, trying to hide my tears, but it's impossible...

He sighs under his breath and closes the door...

I know I may sound like a total bitch right now, but these past couple of days, I've felt lonely, even though I have Michael and the kids to comfort me, still, I feel emotionally lonely. What's wrong with me? I guess we will never know...

Just You And Me (A Michael Jackson Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें