Chapter 100: Family Drama!

Charlotte's Point of View

As Michael starts the ignition, I look out the window and look at the beautiful view outside; the sunset aligning perfectly with the clouds and forming different shades of color as they mix together. I smile as I feel Michael's hand on my thigh comfortingly, I turn my head and our eyes meet once again, making me blush a little.. He smiles back and leans in, which sends shivers up and down my spine as his lips touch mine in a tender, loving kiss... As the kiss becomes more intense, Michael's hand reaches my cheek, which he starts caressing carefully, then he pulls away and continues kissing my neck, which makes this scene even more intense and way more sexier... Before he could go on, he realizes that we're still in our driveway, which makes him stop and blush as he starts driving to wherever he is taking me, you know how Michael is, he won't ever tell me where we are going when it comes to dates.

"Let me guess," I say crossing my arms playfully, looking at Michael as he drives "You're going to have to blindfold me on this one too?" He smiles as he continues driving and gives me a gentle nod. I sigh as I feel a smile forming on my lips, even though getting blindfolded is kinda annoying, everything's worth it when it comes to Michael, so I'll just suck it up and enjoy our date... I look down at my hand and look at my ring and stare at it for a moment, memories coming in slowly... I remember how Michael proposed to me, and how he was there for me when nobody else was, how we shared our first kiss in the Hospital room, when Stephanie had hurt me... *dreamy sighs* Memories, I swear...

"Babe, what's on your mind? You seem really happy tonight..." Michael asks sweetly as he turns and looks at me - since we are at a stop light - I turn to face him and all I can do is smile... He waits for an answer, but there are no words coming out of my mouth, just a bright smile painted on my lips.. He chuckles and takes a hold on my hand and kisses my knuckles softly as he continues driving... Even though he's driving, he still takes a hold of my hand and drives with the other one... The little things are always the ones that make me love him more and more each and every day...

"The only thing on my mind right now is you.." I whisper softly, but he still hears it... He blushes and smiles, making me smile even more... This man, I swear, this man is something else... He's not the ordinary guy, he's one of a kind... Ordinary guys nowadays are either assholes, fuckboys, or players... But, Michael's different than any human ever lived, he's an angel sent from heaven just for me... He's just perfect in so many ways; the way his skin reflects on the moonlight, the way his eyes shine, the way his lips touch mine perfectly... He's just... Perfect... The car stops suddenly, and I turn and look at Michael - which has his attention towards me - I look around but all I see is darkness, apart from some street lights, which are making me feel slightly confused... "Come on, beautiful..." He gets out of the car and opens my door for me, like he usually does and takes a hold of my hand, "Listen, babe, this night is our night, okay? Don't worry about anything, it's Just You and Me tonight... Now, for the fun part.." He chuckles as he takes out a blindfold, I throw a sarcastic look as he blindfolds me and guides me through the darkness until we reach our destination.

"Michael, are we almost there?" I say with a slight tone of irritation... I hear Michael giggling as we get closer to wherever he is taking me... We come to a stop, as I hear Michael's footsteps behind me, "Are you ready for me to take off the blindfold, sweetie?" I breathe slowly as I nod and come upon a beautiful sight, which seems familiar... It's a restaurant in front of a lake which has a amusement park right beside it... I-I know this place, I don't know how, but it feels like I've been here before, for some reason... I shake the weird feeling off and follow Michael into the entrance of the restaurant... As the waiter guides us to our table, Michael grabs my hand and I start blushing uncontrollably...