Chapter 47: Camping

Michael's Point of View

I am the most happiest man on this earth, I'm going to be a dad again...Yesterday, me and Charlotte had our fussing because of the question she asked me at Lindsay's house but then it all came good with the news that we are having another baby...I am really happy and so is Charlotte and the twins...Today is Saturday and I was planning to take the twins camping, and I think Brian and his kids will join me too...The girls will stay home.

"Michael, do you got everything for the camping trip?" Charlotte asks me again, she worries about me too much whenever I am going some place else without her.

"Yes, sweetie...And remember Lindsay and Brian are gonna be here soon...Brian and his kids are going to the camping site with the twins and I.." I assure her...

"Yes, Michael...I know..."

The twins come running in the living room with the stuff they are gonna bring to the campsite...Thank god that we have one week off work and school. Me and the twins will be coming home tomorrow, they always wanted to go camping, so why not going today?

I put everything in the car as Charlotte waits at the doorstep..then I see Lindsay's car coming in the driveway..Great!..

"Hi guys!" Lindsay says as she steps out of the car and goes to get Brian Jr. he is still a baby...

"Hey!!" I say as I finish putting the stuff in the car..For the trip, we are taking the van, which is a car we use whenever we are going on trips.

"Michael, you ready to go?" Brian asks me as he puts the stuff in the van...

"Yeah, Just hold on.." I say as I go with the twins to where Charlotte is...

"Mommy, are you sure you are gonna be okay without us?" Daryl asks Charlotte...

She kisses his forehead "Of course, Daryl..and I also got Lindsay so I won't be so lonely...Have fun today, okay?"

"Okay Mommy!!..Goodbye Mommy!!" The twins say...Charlotte kisses the both and then they go off running to the van where Krissy and Marcus are...I swear Krissy looks just like Lindsay while Marcus looks like Brian...

"Are you and the baby gonna be okay?" I ask..

"Michael, Yes we are gonna be fine...I just found out I was pregnant yesterday...I think we will be fine"

"Okay, Okay...You know I worry about you a lot, especially when you are pregnant.."

"Yes I know, Michael...You should be going now..Don't you see the twins banging on the window for you to go?..Don't worry, I'll be fine.."

"Alright..Call me if you need anything.." I say

"Alright, I love you, baby.."

I kneel down to her belly and kiss it and then I go up and kiss her lips...Charlotte hugs me tight and I hug her back...

"Goodbye, Michael...Call me when you get there"

"Alright, baby..I love you"

"I love you too...Now go.."

I turn around and Charlotte smacks my ass giggling...I chuckle.

Charlotte's Point of View

I see the van leave and now is just me and Lindsay...I really needed some girl time with her...I'm not saying I don't enjoy time I spend with Michael and the twins but a girl time would be great.