Chapter 57: Deadly Divorce?

Charlotte's Point of View

"Charlotte?" Michael says..

"Yes, Baby?"

"Promise me, that if I die, You will still love me and you will take care of our children.." Michael says

"Don't say that..." I say as I hug him "I don't know what I would do if you died...But, I promise.."

"Good, I love you so much.." Michael says as he kisses me..

"I love you too..." I say, I look at the clock on the wall and is nearly time for Michael to be leaving for work..

"Michael, You should be going to work now, don't want to be late..." I say with sympathy..

He sighs "I don't want to go, I wanted to spend time with you.."

I smile a little "Michael, I know you do but..Today is Friday!" I say excitedly..

"I know, I just get worried about you and the baby...I don't like you to be on your own.."

"Michael, I'm not gonna be on my own, I have Lindsay, remember?.."

Michael chuckles "Oh yeah, Well..I gotta go now, I love you.." Michael says as he kisses me and my tummy...

"I love you too, baby..Bye" I say...

Michael leaves and I stay alone, once again. Well, Lindsay is already on her way over here, so all I can do is wait for her.

The bell rings, well, she got here fast...

I walk to the door, and open it..and Lindsay runs past me and goes to the living room..

"Uhh, Lindsay?." I say confused...

"Girl, You gotta see this..." Lindsay says as she turns on the T.V...

I walk over to the living room, and see that the got the News Channel on..

The News Channel Says: Just 15 minutes ago, we found a black Porsche crashed into a pole...We have looked all over the scene, and we haven't found any survivors...Apparently, the suspect that was in the Black Porsche was called, Michael Jackson...

I fall to the ground, This can't be happening...Michael can't be dead..Not now, please not now..

Lindsay helps me up and helps me sit down on the couch, and then she hugs me tight as I cry into her shoulder...

"L-Lindsay, this can't be happening...Michael can't be dead..He can't be.." I cry out.."He didn't even get to meet this little guy or girl inside me...Why is the world so cruel?" I say as I keep crying harder and harder..

"Charlotte, I am so damn sorry...Michael never deserved this...Charlotte, listen to me please.." Lindsay says..

I look up at her, with tears still running down my cheeks.."Y-Yes?"

"Brian and me are gonna be here with you, the whole way...If you need anything from us, don't doubt into calling us, because..You and your baby didn't deserve this tragic thing.."

"Lindsay," I say as I keep crying "First, Ryan died, then my parents, and now Michael?...Why are all of this bad things happening to me and my family?...I love Michael, and this morning he told me if he died, he made me promise him that I would still love him and that I would take care of our kids..But why did it have to come so soon?...Now what the hell am I going to tell this baby when it is born, and what am I gonna tell Sarah and Daryl?"