Chapter 17: You're The Sweetest Thing

What did I do?!...My stupid self just had to said that I was pregnant by Michael..to Cameron...I really feel sorry for saying those stuff to him...I know he still likes me but...I don't like it when people don't like me or something....I put on my clothes and head downstairs...

"Where are you going, honey?" Michael says as he comes in for a hug..

"Michael, I did a bad thing and I am gonna go to fix it...I am going to Cameron's house...I promise you..I will not do anything with him.."...

"But--"

I cut him off by giving him a kiss on his lips...after that, I go out the door and jump into my car...What have I done?...It just slipped off...I really wish Cameron could forgive me...*sights*

Cameron's Point of View

This can't really be happening....I just heard the most hurtful thing I could ever hear...Charlotte is pregnant with Michael...Each time I say these words..I feel like a thousand of knives stab me...especially my heart...She loves him and he loves her back..I am the one left alone now...Well I know how she was feeling when I was having sex with Lily...A mistake I will never forgive myself...

Suddenly, I hear a car driving in my driveway...Who could it be?...I look out my window...And...see.....Charlotte's car...What is she doing here?...

I open my front door and wait by my porch...Then she gets out of her car...Damn, each time I see her...She takes my breath away...I swear I don't know how I could've cheated on her....She comes close to me and looks at me right in the eye...Woah there....Her eyes...are a spell on me...

"I am sorry, Cameron...I am sorry for lying to Lily and I am sorry for telling you a secret that..must've hurt you...a lot...I am sorry..." She says as she looks down at her feet...."I know you like me but....Cameron, I don't like you back...Can we just stay friends?!..."

"Charlotte, Yes..I do love you a lot...I am sorry for cheating on you with Lily...And I guess I know why you lied to her...But just get this straight...I just can't fight this feeling I have for you...I will never be able to get it over with...Don't you remember all of those stuff we went through in the past?..All those good times me and you had?....Do you remember those times?"

She looks up at me again..."Yes I do remember those times, just know I am really sorry..and if you want to be friends again...we can.."

She kisses my cheek and with that she leaves...I feel my cheek getting warm...I slightly brush my hand over it and smile...She kissed my cheek...It does really feel good to feel her lips once again...I go back inside and think about what just happened....

Michael's Point of View

I wonder why did Charlotte have to go to Cameron's house this time...Well, all I know is I gotta trust her in this...She will not do anything with him..Mike, Calm down...I just remembered...I had to go get Charlotte something...I put on my coat and I am off to the store...I want to make today special...Am I in love?...Yeah I think so...Ever since Charlotte brough me our twins pictures...I have fallen harder for her...I have been thinking real hard for names for our babies...I only got an idea for the boy....'Daryl Jayden Jackson'....I think that is a pretty good name for a boy....I wonder if Charlotte got any ideas for the girl...I go to the store and get everything I need for tonight...I have been thinking of one thing....Me and Charlotte have been together like 2 months now...And we already have babies on their way...I always wanted to make a family with the one I love...

So I was thinking...Why shouldn't I make her my wife?...That's why today is so special...because I wanna ask her if she would marry me...Should I?

I go back home...I open the door and there is Charlotte sitting watching T.V...She looks up and sees me...She smiles and comes to me and hugs me...That's my girl...

*2 Hours Later*

"Honey, the dinner was delicious...I love how you cook...I gotta ask you something...Am I ugly?"

I look at her straight in the eye.."Baby, you are perfect, but..."

"But?"

"I'd like to change something about you..."

She looks at me with a curious face..."What's it?"

I guess it's the time..."I wanna change your last name to..Jackson.." I say as I get on one knee and open the little box where this fancy ring is...

There I see her shocked eyes...She covers her mouth and a tear falls down her cheek...

"Charlotte Bella Smith, I love you...so much...I really wanna start a family with you...I already thought of a name for our little baby boy...Only you gotta say 'Yes' and you will be mine forever just like I will be yours forever..."

"Michael, I--"

(To Be Continued)

Author's Note:

Hey Dear Readers,

I hope you guys are liking this story...So well, Michael finally made his move...Also he thought of a name for the little boy...I will post soon...Love you all!!

MichaelJackson_1958 (Maria J. Jackson)