Chapter 54: Do You Love Him?

Charlotte's Point of View

While Michael kisses my neck softly, I look at the display on my phone...It's Lindsay

"Hello?" I answer

"Hey Charlotte, I was wondering...Umm...Brian and I were planning to go to the Beach this week, Do you and Michael and the kids want to come?"

"Uhh..I'm kind of busy right now.." I say as I feel Michael grabbing my ass...Oh god "Hmm..Let me call you back, alright?"

She chuckles "Alright, Call me back.."

I hang up and stay still for a minute...Michael is really turning me on right now but I need to know if we are going to the Beach with Lindsay and Brian or not..

"Michael?" I ask

"Hmm?" Michael says as he bites my neck softly..

"Can we stop this? I want to ask you something..."

Michael stops and he looks up to me "Yes, Baby?"

"Lindsay just called and she said she was planning on going to the Beach with Brian and her kids, and she invited us...Do you want to go?"

"Well, Yeah I do wanna go...Do my two babies want to go too?" Michael asks as he gives my tummy a kiss...

"Yeah, We want to go..Let me just call Lindsay to tell her..."

I get up and look for my phone...I thought I put my phone on the nightstand, now where did it go?

I turn around and see Michael smirking, and he has my phone in his hand...Really?

"Give me back my phone, Michael.."

"Nah uh.." He says as he starts waving my phone in front of my face "First give me a kiss.."

I shake my head and go up to him and give him a peck...

"Not like that, Kiss me like you mean it.."

I lean forward and my lips connect to Michael's lips in a passionate kiss...

"That's better, now here" Michael says as he gives me back my phone..

I dial Lindsay's number..

"Lindsay?" I say

"So?..Are you gonna go or not?"

"Yeah we are...Are we all going in your Van?" I ask..

"Yeah, And also, I invited Cameron and Chelsea too...We all gonna go!!..."

"T-That's great...When are we leaving?" I ask..

"Uhh...At 1:30 p.m...Just meet me at my house, okay?"

"Alright, See you there..Bye"

I hand up, and look at the clock...It marks 11:00 a.m...Just enough time to pack and get the kids ready...

I wonder why Lindsay would invite Cameron, she still hates him for what he did when me and him were going out...But, I am really happy I am gonna see him and Chelsea again...

"Michael?" I say "Can you help me pack while I get the kids ready?"

"Sure, sweetie.." Michael says..

I go to the twins room, and that's were I find Sarah and Daryl playing with their toys..

"Mommy?!" Sarah says "Can we go get ice cream today?"