Chapter 77: I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Michael's Point of View

Today's a great day, with everything that's been going on, I think we all need a break from all this drama, and the thing that puts a smile on my face, is that today is Charlotte's Birthday. I've been planning this day ever since she planned that Surprise Party for my Birthday.

"Charlotte, baby...I'm going to go pick up the kids from my mom's house.." I say getting my car keys...

"Alright, honey..." She says smiling at me from the kitchen...

I wrap my arms around her from behind and kiss her cheek "Happy Birthday, baby"

"Thank you, honey.." She says giggling, I kiss her lips once, then twice, then a third time..

"I'll see you later, alright baby?" I say opening the door..

"Alright, Michael..." She says smiling, I swear, I missed her smile so much.

"I love you..." I say sending her a air-kiss

She giggles and responds the air-kiss "I love you too, Michael.."

I close the front door and head out, this is exactly what I have planned...This is going to be so perfect!

I pull over at my mother's house and walk up to her porch, I knock on the door and my mom opens it..

"Hey mom.." I say as I hug her and kiss her cheek...

"Hey sweetie.." My mom says as she lets me in "The kids are inside playing...Is Charlotte suspecting anything?"

"She isn't suspecting a thing.." I say as I seat on the couch "I've been planning this ever since my Birthday, and I just want to make her a Perfect Birthday Party, just to show her how Perfect she is..."

"Aww..And you will, honey.." My mom says as she walks towards the kitchen "Do you want anything?"

"No, thank you...I'm fine.." I say as I stand up "I'm going to go look for the kids.." I say as I walk upstairs..

"Alright, honey.."

I arrive at the next level of the house, and walk into their playroom..."Hey, darlings..."

"Daddy, Daddy.." Sarah says showing me a drawing "I drew this for Mommy's Birthday...Do you think she'll like it?"

I look at it, and smile "I think she'll love it.."

"Daddy, I made something for Mommy's Birthday too..." Daryl says as he shows me a card "Do you think she'll like it?"

Wow, both of my children have the talent of art, they both get that from Charlotte...And well, a little from me...I wonder if my third child is gonna have the same talent...

"I think she'll love it, son..." I say as I rub my hand down Daryl's black curls, he looks just like me when I was little..."Do you guys want to go get the cake?"

"Yes, daddy..." The twins answer politely in harmony...

*25 Minutes Later*

Alright, We just got the cake...Everything is setup at the beach, and yes, the party is at the beach...Why?..Because, I think is romantic, plus, Charlotte loves the beach.

Everything's perfect, and, I really want to make my girl's birthday the most perfect birthday ever, because, she deserves it...she has been through so much, and I think a perfect birthday party at the beach will make those traumatic memories go away and bring new ones...