Chapter 81: I Need You Now, More Than Ever

*Six Months Later*

Charlotte's Point of View

So, I've been pregnant for eight months now, and it's been the best and worse eight months of my life, first of all, I look like a stuffed turkey, I'm fat and I totally lost my shape, I love being pregnant, yes, but it's been really hard on me. In the other hand, the kids are 5 years old, and they are ready to meet their new baby sister or new baby brother, me and Michael don't know the sex yet, because we want it to be a surprise.

Everything's been going smoothly, I believe. Me and Michael have had our problems along the way, but I still love him, and that will never change, no matter what happens.

Lindsay already had Brian's baby, and she's taking care of it with him, but now, she's pregnant with Adam's baby. Lindsay and Brian are living together, but they're not together. Emily, Brian's girlfriend is staying with them, and Adam is staying with them, I believe. I wonder how that's going.

Michael has been overprotective over me and the kids, I don't know why. He says I have to be careful, and not play too much with the kids because it might be dangerous, blah, blah, blah. He says he didn't worry about me much the first time I got pregnant because he was young and he didn't know anything, but now he's 23, which is still young but he's mature now, so maybe that's it.

I've had a lot of Mood Swings lately, just like any pregnant woman would have. And, I look horrible, even though Michael says otherwise. I love him to death, but this few months have been really hard on him, because he's had to put up with me, and I love him for it.

I haven't been sleeping well the last few days, because this baby has been kicking like crazy, He or she is so active, but it's costing me my sleep, and whenever that happens, Michael is always there to comfort me, whenever.

Every night, before we go to bed, Michael always talks to the baby in the sweetest way possible, and is so cute seeing him so happy. Everybody is excited for us, for our new member of the family. Cameron has been there for me whenever, because apparently he's going to be the doctor that helps me throughout my pregnancy, and I'm happy because of it, because I trust him enough to handle all of this.

"Mommy, can you help me with my homework?" Sarah says sitting down in front of the counter...

"Sure, honey.." I say approaching her "Let's see here..."

Sarah has been so passionate about art, just like my baby boy, Daryl. Sarah draws really good, and she gets that from me...But, Daryl, he is so passionate about Basketball, just like Michael...Michael used to be a great Basketball player when we were in school, and I guess Daryl got that from him, anyways, I'm proud of both of them, and that's no lie.

"Honey, I'm home.." Michael says closing the front door...

"Hey, baby.." I say, looking at Sarah's homework...

"How's my princess today?" Michael says, kissing Sarah's cheek..."What do we have here?"

"My homework for my Advanced Math Class.." Sarah says with proudness, Sarah will always be Daddy's little girl, and Daryl will always be Mommy's little boy...That's why I'm so excited to meeting the new baby, because I don't know if we're going to have another "Daddy's Little Girl" or "Mommy's Little Boy..."

"Sarah, honey, where's your brother?" I say, as Michael kisses my cheek...

"He's playing Basketball outside, you know how he is.." She says giggling...

"Michael, do you mind helping Sarah with her homework while I go check on Daryl?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Sure, honey, I'll help my Little Girl with her homework..." Michael says, looking down at Sarah's paper..