Chapter 5: Double Date?

Lindsay's Point of View

I know Charlotte likes that Michael guy...I know her so well...We have been best friends since 5th grade...we have been the best of friends and I know when she likes a guy...I remember how she used to be obsessed with Cameron when they were together...But that jackass ruined my friend...she now has feelings for Michael but she doesn't wanna make a move because she scared is gonna be like Cameron's...I swear I hate you Cameron...Well now talking about feelings I can't be talking because I have had this little crush on this boy that sits in front of me..his name is Brian...He is one of my best friends...He is sweet, funny, cute, he plays basketball, responsible...I mean should I say more? I have had a crush on him since 6th grade...Today I'm gonna meet with Charlotte, I gotta talk to her about some stuff...I get my phone and call Charlotte...Girl better answer!

"Hello?"

"Yo, is me Lindsay...I really need to talk to you...Can you come over?"

"Um..I'm in the hospital..with Michael"

"WHAT? YOU IN THE HOSPITAL? THE FUCK HAPPENED...Girl say no more..I'll be there soon" I say as I hang up the call...

The heck she talking about? What happened? Why is she in the hospital? Damn too many questions and no answers..But I'll know sooner or later...I get my bag and I am off...Whoever did this to my friend...is gonna pay..real bad! I get on my car and I'm off...I drive as fast as I can and I'm there...I enter the building and look for a person that knows the building..the receptionist...

"Hello, Umm I'm here to see my friend Charlotte Smith, please"

"Umm yes...She is in room 118" The receptionist says as she points to a hallway where I guess the room is..

I run to the room door..I open it and I see Charlotte on her phone and Michael typing something on his Ipad...Isn't somebody noticing me?

"Hello?" I say loudly so they could hear me...

"Oh hey Lindsay.." Charlotte says as she looks back at me...

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL?" I say as I start getting mad..

"Girl calm the hell down, is nothing really...Somebody just shot me in my belly and in my arm...I'm fine now..."

"Who was it?"

"Umm that's not important...So you said you needed to talk..I can go home now...We can stop by my house and talk there..."

"What about Michael?" I say in a whisper..

"He has to go home anyway..."

Michael stands up and says goodbye to us and he leaves..then me and Charlotte leave...I take her home and we settled there to talk..We need to talk about a lot of stuff...

"Lindsay...I really gotta talk to you...Yesterday when I got to the hospital...Michael stayed with me...the whole time...Then he told me he had feelings for me..."

"Girl..What did I tell you? I knew he had feelings for you..I mean girl your cute, responsible, smart, sweet, caring...Any man would want you.."

"Thanks girl...But the thing is *looks down* I also told him I had feelings for him...And he kissed me Lindsay...HE KISSED ME!! It was the most perfect kiss ever..But my stupidass had to say 'Stop' because I got scared he was gonna treat me like Cameron did...then I broke in tears in front of him..I feel so ashamed..And then I asked him to go on a date..It was a little weird..And remember when I left class that morning when that new student came in? Well that was his ex..I got jealous...And she was the one that shot me *covers mouth* I mean that didn't mean to get out..