Chapter 93: A New Girlfriend?

Michael's Point of View

Well, it's time to head back home. Charlotte told me about Julian moving into the house across the street from us, she's really excited, and well, I guess I am too. Right now, we are actually getting off the Cruise and I've got to admit, this Vacation has been...unexpected, I would say. But after all, it's been great, apart from the bad things that have happened. But, I really missed being back home, to be honest. I guess we all did.

"Michael, are you sure that's everything?" Charlotte asks as soon as I finish putting the suitcases in the car, she worries a lot, and I don't blame her.

"Yes, baby, that's everything..." I say, grabbing her waist, gaining a chuckle from her. I love grabbing her waist, and I'm doing it so often, that's it's kind of a routine. I love how she chuckles and giggles when I grab her waist tightly, and pull her in.

We get into the car, and as soon as I start the ignition, I grab Charlotte's thigh. She looks up at me, and smiles, resting her hand over mine. I smile and drive towards our lovely house. It's been awhile since we've spend a car ride as a family, and I'm enjoying it as much as I can. I'm really glad we got off that Cruise as quickly as possible, because I can't wait till I get home and I can finally say "Home, Sweet, Home"

I stop the car as soon as I arrive at the garage, I am really excited to get home...and, I think everyone would agree with me too. I look at Charlotte as I stop the ignition, and she smiles at me, and she has that sparkle in her eyes, those beautiful eyes that make me melt. She's just as happy as I am.

Charlotte's Point of View

Michael looks at me as he stops the ignition, and I smile at him, and he has that sparkle in his eyes, those beautiful eyes that make me melt. He's just as happy as I am. I turn around in my seat - and face the children - there is a smile painted on their little cute faces. I'm really glad to be home once again, honestly. I get out of the car, just like everyone else and I realize that everyone is looking directly at something, I look their direction and realize that there are balloons, decorations, and a giant cake on a table - where our garage is - What the heck is going on?

"Surpriseeeee!" Cameron, Chelsea, and Raymond scream as they come out of their hiding spots. This is really unexpected, just like our vacation. Oh, Julian came with us too. He doesn't have a car yet, and I just thought it would be nice to give him a ride - since he lives right across the street from us - Cameron starts walking my way, and I feel kind of shy to be around him again, I don't know why. And, out of nowhere, a woman - brown hair, hazel colored eyes, good body - comes behind him, smiling at me. Who is she?

Cameron notices my weird stare, and he chuckles to himself "Charlotte, this is Nicole, my girlfriend, well, soon to be wife.." He smiles. I stare at her for awhile, like the little creep I am, and I seriously can't believe he finally moved on and found himself a woman apart from me, it just makes me feel...weird, for some reason. I'm speechless.

Julian comes from behind me, and Cameron's eyes widen "Julian? Is that really you, brother?" He asks, as I look to my right at Julian, and he has a little sparkle in his eyes, he really missed Cameron, I can tell. It's been so long since they have seen each other. I don't know how to react to all of this, it's just a lot to take in. I'm not jealous, not at all, I'm happy for him, really...But, yes, I kind of feel sad, I don't know why, to be honest.

"Yes, Cameron..It's me.." Julian says, as he gives Cameron a manly hug. I'm so quiet right now, I think it's because Nicole is so beautiful, and she looks just like Stephanie. Wow, it's just incredible. She looks so nice, so innocent, she looks like a angel. Everyone is looking at me, maybe it's because I haven't said anything since we got off the car, and it's just weird.