Chapter 38: Secret Love?

Michael's Point of View

I had to wake up early, today I have to go to work again...but the bad thing is, I'm not feeling my best today...What happened yesterday got me messed up and plus I kept waking up because I felt that Charlotte wasn't beside me, but she was...

I made everybody breakfast but Charlotte and the twins are still asleep so I guess they'll eat it when they wake up...

I take a piece of paper and a pen and write: 'Good Morning, Beautiful...I made you breakfast for you and the twins...I got up early to go to work...I'll be home later on the day...I love you' and put it on the nightstand

I kiss Charlotte and the twins good bye and I am off to go to work...

*At School*

"Good Morning, everybody...Today in Math Class we will be talking about equations and fractions, Umm...Victoria! Can you please pass out this worksheets?"

Victoria blushes a little and goes up to my desk "Sure, Mr. Jackson"

Victoria grabs the worksheets from my desk and starts passing them out, while she does that I write our daily agenda on the board..*yawns*..I hope this day goes by fast...

*3 Hours Later*

The students went to lunch and I just took a nap...And I feel better than great!...That power nap really helped me out...Well, just 2 more hours to go...

I spot a piece of paper on the floor, I pick it up and put it in my pocket, I'll check it out later...

*4:00 p.m*

Thank god! School already ended and the kids already left, except for one...Victoria!

"Mr. Jackson?" Victoria asks shyly

I smile "Yes, Victoria?"

"I need help on my Math...I am good with numbers but now, I don't know why but I can't concentrate on them"

"Well, If you'd like...You can come over my office tomorrow after school and I could help you.."

Victoria smiles "Thank you, Mr. Jackson..I gotta go now, Bye!"

"Bye"

I am done packing my things and I am out the door, I think I am gonna go buy Charlotte something, Yankee Candle? Charlotte loves Yankee Candle...but, I think she will also love cupcakes from The Cupcakery...And some roses?...Yeah, that's what I am gonna get her.

Once I am finish buying groceries and stuff for Charlotte I get home...

"Charlotte, I'm home....And I got you something"

Charlotte walks up to me and looks at me

"What is it? What is it?" Charlotte says excitedly

"Nah Uh, First give me a kiss"

She shakes her head and grabs my face and kisses my lips...

I hand her the bag with the sweet stuff I bought her, she opens it and takes out the Yankee Candle, the roses and the cupcakes...She's in awe with my gift..

"Aww Baby, thank you!! I love it" She says as she takes a bite from the cupcake

I take a little bite from her Cupcake and gives me a little look, then she throws the rest of the cupcake to my face, getting my mouth covered in Oreo icing...

I grab her waist and kiss her lips, getting some of the icing on her mouth...She giggles...

"I hate it when we fuss, especially yesterday...I thought you were never gonna love me again after what happened yesterday.." I say as I lick off the icing on my lips

"I hate it too, and don't worry, I just can't stop loving you"

I smile.

"Baby, Would you like to see me grade papers?" I ask

"Yeah, I wanna see how Mr. Jackson does his work" She smirks

I carry Charlotte to were my desk is and set her down on me desk and take out the papers that I need to grade...

I start grading my papers and Charlotte lays down on my desk, her ass close to my hand.

She has a sexy night gown on and it's making me high in love.

"Baby, I am gonna make dinner..Don't take to long with them papers.." She smirks

She gets up from my desk and I smack her ass as she walks away...

*Sighs* I really have to finish this work so I can have some fun tonight...

I start grading the papers and when I noticed, I'm done...

I get up and put my hand in my pockets and I feel something...I get it out and remember, is a paper I found in the class...

I look around and unball the paper...It's looks like is a conversation between Victoria and Kiara

Kiara: Girl, Did you see our new teacher?...He looks so damn hot!!

Victoria: Yes girl, but I gotta tell you something...

Kiara: Wassup?

Victoria: I know this is a weird secret, but I think I'm secretly in love with Mr. Jackson...

Kiara: No Damn Way!! I knew it...

Okay?..What the hell?..No wonder she was so shy to talk to me today asking for help on her math's...

I put the note away in my briefcase and try to forget the whole thing, I just wanna have a fun night with my girl...

"Hi, My Sexy Teacher" Charlotte smirks

I whisper in her ear "Meet me upstairs in 5 minutes"

She giggles and goes upstairs...

I go upstairs like 5 minutes after...

I get on the bed and start kissing Charlotte all over her body and I pull her panties down and stick two fingers in her

"Michael...ahh...you're fingers are just...Hmmm" She moans out

I get down to business and stick my dick in her, making her moan out...

"Michael...ugh..faster, honey, faster.."

I cover her mouth from being too loud and we continue what we were doing...

I suddenly stop and think of something, Oh well is just nothing...

(To Be Continued)