Chapter 18: Just A Nightmare

Charlotte's Point of View

I don't know what to say....I really don't...What if I'm not ready to marry Michael?..But right now..he is melting me...He is still looking at me waiting for an answer...What should I say?...

"Michael, I-I don't know what to say...Michael, I-"

I couldn't say more...I am choked up on tears, happiness, every damn emotion I got...

"What it is?" Michael replies...

"Yes..I do wanna marry you, Michael"

Finally said my answer...He puts the ring on my finger and gives me a kiss...I am the luckiest, most happiest girl there is right now...

"Baby, do you mind if I take a nap?...I am really tired...Wanna come with me?" Michael says as he starts going up the stairs...

"Nah...I got homework to do before the break...Remember?..Go ahead..I'll wait for you..."

Michael's Point of View

2 hours later...

I open my eyes realizing I am sweating...Wow...that was one heck of a dream that I do not wish to live again...Thinking about it makes me feel so damn sad...Wait....Where is Charlotte?...Where's my baby?....I get up from the bed and go downstairs as fast as I can...I run downstairs and look for her...Where the hell is she?

"Charlotte...Charlotte, Baby where are you?" I manage to scream...

"I'm here baby..." She says from the couch..

I run towards where the couch is...Thank god, my girl is fine....

"Michael...Why the hell are you sweating so damn much?" Charlotte says as she comes close to me...

"I-I had a nightmare...A real badass one..." I say as I hug her tight and start crying on her shoulder...

"Woah there baby.." She says "What happened..."

I look at her and take her hand and sit down on the couch..."Ok...I was at KFC eating some chicken wings and...and then, near the curve..there was an accident...I got out of the restaurant and went and checked it out...I realized it was your car...I was speechless...Before I could even search for you...it was too late...You..You were...Dead...As soon as I woke up..my pillow was full of sweat, tears, every damn emotion you can imagine...It was just...It felt so real..."

Her eyes widen.."Wow, Michael...No wonder you are all sweaty...Now please, calm down..I am here.."

"GIRL..DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN...I HAD A NIGHTMARE OF YOU DYING...MY LIFE DYING...MY BABIES DYING....I ALMOST HAD A FUCKING HEART ATTACK AND YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?!"

She jumps out a little and stands up backing up away from me...Maybe, did I scare her?

"I don't know what to say...and please don't yell at me again...you make me feel worse..like if I did something bad..It doesn't help the situation, you know?!" Charlotte says as her back touches the wall..

I stand up and put my forehead against hers looking at her right in the eye "I am sorry, ok?....I just was scared..."

She gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead..."Let me make you hot chocolate to calm yourself down.."

"With Marshmallows?"

"Just the way you like it..."

"Thanks Charlotte"

After making the Hot Chocolate...she gives it me...I take a sip from it...I drink it all...Then I take Charlotte outside..I sit with her on the stairs...

"Just imagine..Soon there will be children running around this garden..Soon there will be.." I say..

"How wonderful it would be..."

Then I remember I made something for Charlotte...

"Close your eyes and follow me upstairs.."

She does as I say...Once we are in our bedroom...She opens her eyes and smiles big...

Charlotte's Point of View

"Michael...Did you do these for me?"

He smiles...."Yes I did..for the girl I love.."

He is such a sweetie...He made a collage of pictures and quotes of me and him together...This brings joy to my heart..

"Charlotte?"

"Yes..?"

"I kept thinking about names for our children...I just got an idea of a name for the boy..Daryl Jayden Jackson...What about that name?"

I smile and hug him.."Baby, that's a perfect name for our little boy..And I got a name for our little girl..Sarah Natalie Jackson..."

Then when Michael is about to say something....I hear a knock on the door...Me and Michael both go downstairs...I open the door with Michael's arms around my waist...Cameron...and Stephanie...Ugh...Why are they here?

With all the awkwardness and anger in the air, I manage to say "Hello..."

Then I see Cameron and Stephanie holding hands...And on her hand..A ring?...They tell us how they are getting married and shit...I never knew they were dating...The fuck....

But the good thing is..I am not jealous anymore...At least that's good..