Chapter 101: I Just Want To Be Your Everything

Michael's Point of View

A couple of days ago, we found out that Nicole was Stephanie's daughter. Everyone was really devastated, especially Charlotte and Cameron. Charlotte was devastated because Nicole's father turns out to be Ryan, Charlotte's brother and Cameron was devastated because he didn't even know who her parents were until now. When Nicole found out that I dated Stephanie and that Cameron married her and had Chelsea with her, she broke down... I don't really know why but yeah, everything seems to be stable now. It's Saturday and right now, I'm watching the children while Charlotte went to the mall by herself... She said she needed a little time for herself and even though I miss her, she needs some time alone and I understand that. 

I remember when Lindsay and Charlotte used to do everything together, they were almost like sisters; they would go to the mall together, talk about everything, they were inseparable, until now. I never knew someone like Lindsay could do such a thing, it still surprises me because she seems like a really nice girl but she just turned into a fake ass slut. Brian called me the other night, and he was in desperate help! He said that Lindsay was flirting with the cashier at Victoria's Secret. Apparently, the cashier was a guy and not a girl, weird right? But anyways, I think their marriage is breaking apart again, but that's none of my business anymore. All I need to really worry about is living a happy life with family and friends that really appreciate me.

The kids and I are playing a board game called Monopoly, they really enjoy playing with it... You could see the smile on their little innocent faces, and that makes me smile so hard because it fills me with joy, you know? My wife and kids are everything to me, I would go insane if I didn't have them by my side... And, Charlotte and I have been really good lately; no arguing or fussing, no cheating or flirting, our marriage is full of love and affection and I really like that.

"Alright, Sarah.." I say, pointing at the dice on the Monopoly board "Roll the dice, baby, and I'll help you count how many places you have to go forward, alright?" I finish my sentence with a smile and Sarah looks up at me with a sparkle in her little dark, black eyes. She smiles and rolls the dice and it turns out that she has to move four spaces forward... "You see, Sarah? Two plus two equals four so you'll have to move four spaces forward.." She giggles and moves her figure four times forward and she lands on a "Free Parking" space..

"Daddy, that's not fair.. I wanted to land on the "Pick A Chance Card" space..." She pouts, crossing her arms like her mother does when she's upset or something's not right.. I chuckle and squish her cheeks carefully, making her smile. She has her mother's smile, that beautiful radiant smile.. I place Jessica on my lap and rock her side to side while still playing the game, Jessica's tiny little hand is wrapped around my index finger as I look down and find her smiling up at me. Even though her teeth haven't grown yet, her closed-mouth smile is so adorable... My children are growing up way too fast, like whenever I see Sarah and Daryl doing their homework all by themselves it makes me realize how time flies. I remember when Charlotte and I were at the Hospital, just waiting for our twins to bring us joy. That was one of the happiest days of my life, to be honest.

Charlotte's Point of View

Right now, I'm at Hot Topic looking for new clothes, it's been forever since I've been shopping by myself. Lindsay and I would always come to this mall to buy clothes, but now that's changed. Well, she changed a lot these past year or so, but I really don't care anymore.. She has her life and I have my life, what she chooses to do with it it's up to her. Before I left the house, Michael and the kids were playing Monopoly and I plan on surprising them with a little treat I have been thinking about for awhile now. I bought a lot of cute clothes and I also bought three pairs of shoes, the struggle of being a girl.. Anyways, a couple of days ago, we found out that Nicole was Stephanie and Ryan's daughter, which really shocked me because I never knew my brother had a daughter until now.. My parents really didn't talk much about him after his death, it's like every memory was abandoned by his death and yeah, I miss him so much but he's in a better place now, I suppose.