Chapter 40: Girl Talk

Victoria's Point of View

*sighs* The very first moment I laid eyes on Mr. Jackson, I fell in love for him right hard....I know he is much older than me, just like for 4 years...But age is just a number...It don't mean nothing...

I haven't felt like this for any other boy...I went out with some other guys, but they love I feel towards Mr. Jackson..is something can't explain

Michael's Point of View

I am really being weird about this...Charlotte is right, I shouldn't think too much of my situation with Victoria, I know she says she doesn't like me...but I think she do but I'm not gonna pay attention.

Yesterday, when Charlotte found that big spider on the ground..I killed it but now, I feel bad for the little guy...I should've been less cruel with the poor guy, but Charlotte wanted me to kill it so...

"Charlotte, You made me kill that poor spider yesterday...I feel bad for the poor little guy"

Charlotte gives me a serious look "You're caring more for that thing, than me? I almost had a damn heart attack and you caring for a spider?...Can you ever be serious?"

"Alright, Alright, I'm sorry...I love you"

"Shut the hell up"

I push Charlotte onto the wall and kiss her neck while I rub my hand up and down her tight

"Tell me you love me, Charlotte...I like when you say you love me...it turns me on"

"Michael, Stop...You have to go to work today...Shouldn't you be going now?"

I sigh "Damn it..Fine, Give me a kiss" I pout

She giggles and shakes her head as she gives me the most tender kiss...

"I love you, Michael"

"Oh, now when I come back from work you gonna get some..*chuckles* I love you too"

I kiss Charlotte and the twins goodbye and leave to go to work...Thank god, today is Thursday...Just one more day till I can relax from work...

I drive to work, I wonder how Victoria is gonna act today...

Charlotte's Point of View

"Well, Lindsay...Michael has been telling me about that this girl named Victoria has a "Secret Crush" on him...I tell him not to pay attention to it, because the girl is 14 and you know how girls fall in love so easily...She can't be serious about her crush on Michael..."

"Girl, What if she is taking that crush thing seriously?"

"Then, that's her problem...I know Michael is just 4 years older than her but still, He wouldn't do that...Getting an affair with his student, that's illegal, Plus he married and has kids.."

Lindsay chuckles as she rubs her belly "Okay, Whatever you say"

Thank god it's Thursday, then tomorrow night...Me and Michael are free to do whatever we want...

I wonder how is Michael doing...

Victoria's Point of View

Lunch already ended, and I am already in my seat...I keep avoiding Mr. Jackson's eyes..Because I feel like if I look deeply into his big dark beautiful eyes, he will see right through me and know my secret that I love him...

Mr. Jackson didn't call on me today, which is good..I don't wanna blush again...

When he turns around, I like to stare at his ass...His ass is the cutest thing, you just wanna smack it...I think I'm getting ahead of myself...But I can't help it...