Chapter 58: Love Is Dead

Michael's Point of View

So, I decided to stay home for a week, to take care of Charlotte and the twins because I feel like work is consuming me, and the twins are about to turn 5 years old, and I didn't even know time went that fast.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to work today, honey?" Charlotte asks..

"Nope, I'm gonna stay home for a week to take care of you and this baby, and the twins of course" I say as I touch her tummy, It still makes me happy, knowing that Charlotte is pregnant again.

She kisses my cheek, and I can feel the heat of my blushing cheek, her kisses still make my knees weak...

Then, Charlotte's phone starts ringing...Who could it be?

"Who is it, baby?" I ask

"Uhh," She says as she looks at the display on her phone "Is Lindsay"

Charlotte's Point of View

"Hello?" I say as I answer the call...

"I think he doesn't want me anymore" Lindsay cries out "All he does is talk about you.."

"Me??" I ask confused "Why me?"

"I don't know, I'm just really confused and scared...I don't want to lose him, I love him so much but we just don't have the same connection we had when we were dating or when we first got married...And I don't want to divorce him, is just," She says and I can hear she has been crying a lot lately "I am worried about our relationship! The kids even ask us if we are going to be okay, and I don't even know how to answer them.."

"Okay, Okay.." I say "First, Calm down, I know you have been crying a lot, and that is not good for you, and is not good for the baby either...Let me come over to your place and we will figure it out, okay?"

"The problem is, I'm not home right now...I took the kids for an Ice Cream and Brian stayed home but in just 30 minutes, I will be home..."

"Alright, I will go to your place in 30 minutes, Don't worry.."

"Oh thank you, Charlotte. You are a life saver *sighs of relief*" Lindsay says

"No problem, girl, I'll be right over.." I say as I hang up...

I go upstairs to get ready, I take a quick shower, I change clothes and I go back downstairs again...

"Well, Well, Well," Michael says as he smirks "Somebody looks nice, Where are you going?"

"Uhm, I'm going to Lindsay's place to help her with her marriage with Brian, they have had problems lately, and you know, I'm such a good friend, I want to help her.." I say as I grab my car keys...

Michael stands up from the couch and walks over to me "I'll wait for you, My Pretty Young Thing" Michael says as he kisses my lips and belly..

"I won't be long, Michael.." I say as I kiss his nose and then his lips...

I say goodbye to the twins and Michael, and leave. The kids are almost 5 years old and I am just really excited for this baby to be born, so everybody could meet him or her...

I pull over at Lindsay's driveway and I get out of the car, I walk up to her porch and knock on the door. I am really wondering why Brian has been talking about me lately...

"Well, Hello, Beautiful" Brian greets me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Okay, this is weird. He never calls nobody 'Beautiful' except Lindsay, and he never greeted me with a kiss on the cheek before.