Chapter 29: You Are Crazy

Charlotte's Point of View

Luckily, all of our guests can make it to our party...I really am happy that I see all of them, but..Stephanie?...I may not like that she comes here, but I'll pay some close attention to them...

Yesterday, I slept like a baby..When the babies started crying, I was gonna go get it but then Michael said I had to sleep and that he would get it...He is so sweet...

"Michael, do you got the wine?" I ask..

"Yeah..is already set up..." He tells me "Don't worry...everything's gonna be fine.."

I sigh...I go to the patio where our pool is at and start setting everything for when the guests arrive...Then, I hear the doorbell..Yay! I bet those are Lindsay and Brian with baby Krissy and baby Marcus...

"Michael, can you go get the door, please?"

He nods and goes back inside while I get the babies on their chairs so they could be outside with us too...Then, I feel the door open, I turn around and see Lindsay and Brian with their babies...Aww they are so cute...

"Lindsay!! Brian!!" I scream and hug them both before seeing the babies "Damn, Lindsay...You make some cute kids.."

She blushes "Thank You...and you do too, Daryl looks just like Michael and Sarah looks exactly like you...Congrats!"

"Congrats also.."

Then the doorbell rings..Lord, I guess that's gotta be Cameron and Stephanie...

I decide to get the door this time, when I open it...There's Cameron and Stephanie..and in his hands is a tiny baby girl...Damn, she looks just like Cameron...

"Hey Guys..."

"Hey Charlotte, Meet...Chelsea.."

I take a long look at her...She is a very pretty girl..I must say...

Stephanie goes in front of us and steps into the patio, then I feel Cameron grab my hand...I turn around and I can see that he has pain in his eyes...

"What's wrong?" I say

"Nothing, is just...Whenever I see you...You drive me wild...Is, you are so beautiful and it pains me not to be with you...and it pains me more of the lost of my son.."

I hug him "I'm sorry.."

I look down and start walking to the patio...Once we get there..everything seems fine..Too fine, I must say...

I take a long sigh and sit beside the twins and take a sip from my glass full of wine...Michael, Stephanie, Lindsay and Brian are already in the pool...

"Come on in, Baby..The water's great..." Michael yells with excitement...

I shake my head no "I don't feel like it.."

He gets out of the pool...What is he doing?...He lifts me up and he jumps into the pool again, making me go in the pool with him..Once I go back to the surface..I see everybody laughing for what just happened...I slap Michael on the arm playfully and laugh...

I go to the corner of the pool where Lindsay is...

"Charlotte, why you invite that bitch?..You know damn well that we both don't like her and that she is gonna try to seduce Michael again..."

I shake my head "I know, but, I just wanted to invite them both because..." I get closer to her and whisper "They lost their son when Stephanie was giving birth to him...I wanted to make them forget about their suffering.."