Chapter 87: If You Were Mine

Charlotte's Point of View

I grab Julian's arm, and walk away from the crowd "Excuse me? If only I knew what?"

He sigh and cups my face in his hand, making me blush "I wish I could tell you, but I don't want to ruin what we have now.."

I look at him, and he has tears in his eyes...Okay, I wanna know what the hell is going on right now...

"J-Julian," I say, holding his hands in mine "What's going on?"

"I can't tell you here," He says, starting to walk away "Just, meet me here at midnight.." And, with that he leaves..

I feel somebody's arms around me, I sigh and turn around, it's Michael...

"Hey, babe" He says "What's wrong? You look so pale.."

"Wow, thanks.." I say sarcastically, starting to feel tired "It's nothing, really, I'm okay...Don't worry. I think I'm just tired..."

"Okay, baby..." He says, as he kisses me ever so deeply "Goodnight, and I love you.."

"I love you too, Michael.." I say, as I kiss the children's foreheads, and leave with Daryl to my room...

My mind is everywhere, I wish I could talk to someone about what just happened, I like Julian, he's a nice guy, and he's so sweet...But, I don't know what's going on right now, it's just weird. I go into the room, and look at the clock, it's 10:30 p.m, and Daryl's cute little face looks so tired, Aw, it's so adorable!! Thank god, Julian's not here right now, I wonder where he is...

Michael's Point of View

I go back to the room, and it looks really beautiful, - it's the first time I've been in this room since we got here - and everything looks so neat and new, there's two rooms, one where Sarah and Jessica are going to sleep in, and I'm going to have to check on Jessica often, because she is still very little, she's just one month old. And, in the other room there's two beds...One for me and one for?..Hold up, who's staying in here with me?

"Hello, there.." Crystal - The waitress from the Restaurant - says as she comes in the room "I guess we're roommates for two weeks, partner"

I chuckle nervously "Yeah, I guess" I'm starting to feel very awkward now, it's not that I don't like her, I mean she seems cool, but it's kind of weird for me to be sleeping in the same room with a woman that's not Charlotte...It's near midnight, and I don't want to be here alone with Crystal, because sometimes at night, I get really hard, and it's just weird...

I wonder why was Charlotte acting so weird when we were at the Middle Deck, even though it was so damn sweet when Brian proposed to Lindsay, again, she was still acting weird. I wonder what's going on.

I lay in bed, looking at the ceiling, thinking of all the wonderful things that have happened to me, first I find my soul mate, then we get pregnant for our first time, then we get married, and we have our third child, and everyday of having this life makes me happier and happier, each and every single day.

Everything seems so weird with Crystal here, I don't even think she knows my name. Maybe I should try to make conversation with her, and try to make the best out of this vacation at this Disney Cruise, maybe I should...

"Umm, Crystal" I say clearing my throat, feeling slightly awkward "My name is Michael, and my little two baby girls in the other room are Sarah and Jessica. Umm, since we'll be spending two weeks as roommates, why don't we start knowing each other?"

"That sounds great, Michael!" She says, excitement in her voice "What would you like to know?"

"Umm, do you have a husband, or kids, perhaps?" I ask her, looking at the clock, it marks 11:30 p.m. Ugh, damn...I hope my little friend down there doesn't act up now...