Chapter 16: Little Lies

Michael's Point of View

I don't know what the heck is going on between Mr. Brooks and Charlotte...I have this feeling...it is a weird feeling...like they are going out behind my back...Michael, don't jump into conclusions...Charlotte is not that type of girl...Is she?...Well, I don't know yet...but when I'm in his class...He looks at her in some type of way...and she looks really nervous around him...What's going on?...But the good thing is that break is coming soon...Charlotte, Lindsay, Brian and me are going to the beach..Is gonna be so perfect...Especially for me and Charlotte...

Today, Charlotte is going to the doctors because she isn't feeling well, she has been eating a lot, she has been crying a lot..Is maybe her hormones because she is pregnant...But in my opinion being bipolar and being pregnant at the same like her is not good..But we'll just see...

Charlotte left like 20 minutes ago...Right now, I am at my house...getting new clothes and stuff I need...While Charlotte is pregnant...I gotta stay with her...to take care of her, love her, do everything for her...She has my baby and I will make sure she has everything she needs...Because I Love Her..So Much...

I open my bedroom door and meet with my bed...I haven't seen this place since yesterday..but it feels like I haven't been here in forever...I put some fresh clean clothes on and pack some in my book bag...After I get done...I get into my car and drive to Charlotte's Place...I hope my 2 babies are fine...

Charlotte's Point of View

I have been waiting in this waiting room for the past 10 minutes...What is up with this?...I keep looking at magazines...mostly of weddings...I really hope one day I will have a wedding like one of this magazine's...Then something gets my attention...Well a someone..A girl, she is around my age..just down in the row in front of me...Wait, what the heck?..Is that Lilly?...The girl Cameron cheated with?...Gosh Damn it...

"Charlotte!!" Lilly says as she turns around and gives me a smile..."How are you?"

I really don't like her but I am not gonna be mean so I'm gonna say hi.."Hey Lilly..." I force a smile..."Good..You?"

"Pretty Good...Hey, have you heard anything about Cameron?" She says as she gives me a little smirk...What the heck?

"He-He-Is fine, I believe..."

"That's really good..Do you by any chance if he is in a relationship right now?"

As soon as she asks me that question..something in me snaps...Am I feeling...Jealous?

"Actually, Yes..He is in a current relationship with this girl...they are really happy together, Honey Boo Boo....I am sorry for breaking your little heart..." I say in a meanie way lying...Well she broke my heart when I saw her on top of Cameron...So why not return the favor?

"Oh...I really was hoping he wasn't...But, there is this guy at my school...He is really cute..his name is Michael...Michael Jackson...Me and him talk..He is really nice...Do you know him?"

What the hell did this bitch just say? "Do I know him?...Honey, he is my boyfriend...I am really sorry for breaking your heart...but you better keep your hands away from my man..CAUSE HE IS MINE!! I ain't like you going around and fucking everybody I see, like you did with Cameron...GIRL I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND WHEN I SAW YOU AND CAMERON HAVING FREAKING SEX...THAT'S WHY I DUMPED HIM..Now If you would excuse me..They just called me..Bye bye...And remember, keep your hands away from Michael..."

I get up from my seat and give her a stare one more time before entering the doctor's office...

"Hello...I am Doctor Liset Ortega...I will be checking you today.." The nice doctor greets me with a smile...