Chapter 45: I Didn't Mean To

Michael's Point of View

I really am glad to be home, I just hope that I would never have to be apart from my family like that again. Today is Friday, and Brian is making a birthday party for Lindsay, and he invited us...So why not go?

Today, the twins are staying at Taylor's house so they can play with their cousin, Raymond.

"Michael, does this look good on me?" Charlotte says as she shows me the outfit we bought in Paris

"Baby, You look wonderful..." I say

"No, Michael...I look horrible.."

I sigh "Well, Let me look something for you.." I say as I go into the closet to look for a new outfit..Ha..Here it is..."Here, put this on.." I say as I hand her the outfit.

"Hmm..Alright" Charlotte says as she goes into the bathroom to change.

I look at myself in the mirror, I think I look good.

The bathroom door opens and...Holy Mother Of Jesus...

"How does this look?" Charlotte says shyly.

"Goddamn girl, You look amazingly sexy" I say

She blushes a little and gives me a little smile.

"Is Mrs. Jackson ready to go to this party?" I say trying to be real fancy.

"*Chuckles* Yes, Mr. Jackson...I am ready to go to this party"

I take Charlotte's hand and lead her to the car...Charlotte bought a present for Lindsay also, that present is from the Jackson family.

We get to Lindsay and Brian's house...We knock and Lindsay and Brian appear at the door...

Charlotte's Point of View

"Charlotte!! Michael!! I'm so damn glad y'all could make it" Lindsay greets us

"Girl, I couldn't miss this party for anything...And also, here!" I say as I hand her the present...

Me and Michael come in her house and I see Lindsay's parents, Brian's parents, Cameron?..Okay??...I don't even know why the hell she invited him for but is alright for me...

"Okay, Okay...Time to blow the candles, babe" Brian tells Lindsay

Lindsay smiles and she blows up the candles, everybody claps and Brian kisses Lindsay's neck...That doesn't look right at all.

"Aww, The couple!! How sweet!!" I tease them

"Shut up..." Lindsay says

*3 Hours Later*

"Okay, Come on Brian...Spin the damn bottle!! We don't have the whole damn year!!" I say desperately

"Okay, Okay!!" Brian says as he spins the bottle...

Damn, it landed on Lindsay...Hehehe

"Okay, Babe...Truth or Dare?" Brian asks

"Hmm...I can't trust you with Dares...So truth..." Lindsay says as I chuckle

"Is it truth that you wanna get pregnant again?" Brian asks

Lindsay stops and stares at everybody blushing...

"W-Well, Yes.." Lindsay says

"Damn Lindsay, A fourth kid? Goddamn..." Cameron says