Chapter 91: Happy, At Last

Charlotte's Point of View

As soon as we hear the scream, I jump and Michael holds me suddenly. The scream was loud, but it wasn't that loud to wake everybody up. Michael and I are both shaking in each other's embrace, which makes me feel comfortable, but that scream kind of shook us up. I look up at Michael, giving him a "worried" look, and he looks back at me with the same look, I know he's scared, but he's trying to make himself look brave, and I know he is, but he is still pretty scared and shook up.

"W-What was that, Michael?" I ask, burying my face against his chest, feeling the nice warm comforting of his chest, as he holds me close.

"I-I'm not sure, baby..." He says, letting me go for a second, I look up at him and I know what he's about to do. I hug him again, not wanting him to go, he sighs as I hold him close to my body "Can you wait here while I go and investigate?"

"D-Don't go..." I stutter, gaining a warm smile from him. He lifts up my chin and looks deeply into my eyes "Don't leave me here all alone, Michael..."

"Don't worry, darling.." He says, kissing the top of my head as I feel a smile creep up on my lips "I won't leave you here all by yourself..." He grabs my hand, and starts to walk us down the hallway, and a sudden cold feeling fills my chest, making me stop. Michael turns around, and looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"M-Michael, I-I'm scared..." I whisper, trying to sound calm and relaxed, but I fail and start to sound like the opposite of that. Michael sighs, and begins to hold me once again, rubbing his hand up and down my back, making me feel less afraid than I was before.

"Don't worry, baby...I'm here, and I won't let nothing happen to you, I promise..." He assures me, kissing the top of my head again. I nod, and he continues walking down the hallway, slower this time, and this time, he's holding my hand.

Once we reach the Middle Deck, we hear soft, silent sobs coming from behind the bar table. I look at Michael, feeling quite strange. I grab Michael's hand once again, as we walk behind the table, and I gasp as I soon as I see him. Why the hell is Julian crying to hysterically?

"J-Julian?" I ask, kneeling down beside him, hugging him and comforting him. Damn, he is crying hysterically, like he can't even speak...He's shaking and he looks so sad...I really want to know what the hell is going on with Julian, and why he's crying so much.

"J-Julian, can you please tell me what's going on?" I say, trying to hide the tears forming in my eyes. With all of this drama, I think it's about time tears start to form in my eyes. Julian looks up at me, with red, teary eyes and he points at something in a far away distance. I look at what Julian is pointing at, and I can barely see what he's pointing at, but I think it's a...Oh no! Please, I know that can't be!

I look up at Michael, hoping he wouldn't see what I'm looking at right now. But, sadly, he does and I close my eyes as I hear his breathing becoming slightly deeper and shallow, kind of. I stand up, and as soon as I do, I stand in front of him, blocking what he is seeing, but I fail due to how short I am.

"I-Is that what I think it is?" Michael asks me shakily, trying to stop the tears forming in his eyes. I sigh, and try to think of a plan that will make Michael a little bit happier. I think of a quick plan, and I look up at him, looking deeply into his shimmering eyes, the moonlight hitting his eyes perfectly, making me fall deeper in love with him.

"I-I love you, Michael..." I say, rubbing his arm comfortingly, trying to calm him down from having another panic/anxiety attack like he had a few hours ago...

"T-Tell me the damn truth..." He cries out, and that's when I realize I can't stop what's going on. He's having a panic/anxiety attack, and I can't do anything about it.