Chapter 78: It's The Falling In Love

Charlotte's Point of View

I watch Michael's every move, I love to see how he undresses me so slowly, so caring, so lovable...it turns me on seeing his eyes full of desire and most of all..love.

"M-Michael.." I say as I stop for a moment, he puts his finger over my lip..

"Shh, baby...I'm all your's tonight.." He says seductively as he starts to slowly, carefully biting my neck, I swear, he gives the best neck kisses ever...

I start to play with the buttons on his shirt, until he stops and takes of his shirt, I bite my bottom lip and stare at his naked chest, he is really sexy, I gotta admit it.

He lays on top of me again, and his kisses start to go lower, he kisses my neck and then goes down until he reaches my inner thighs..God, he always makes me weak...

He's kisses are quickly turning into biting and teasing, leaving love trials all over my body...

He slowly looks up at my face expression, and by the look on his face, I think I'm enjoying his attention as much as he's enjoying doing this to me...

He slowly takes off my panties and puts them aside, and starts kissing and biting my inner thighs, close to my weakness...I don't know how, but, he always knows how to make me feel good...

I suddenly feel tongue inside my private, I love when he gives me oral sex, especially when he does it so loving and carefully....

*2 Hours Later*

"I love you..." Michael says, slowly running his hand up and down my back, and yes, we just had one of the best sexual moments ever...

"I love you too..." I say, kissing his neck...

I lay my head on his chest for a moment, and I stay silent...I don't know why am I feeling guilty right now...I know why I'm feeling guilty, but, I can't seem to admit it...I feel really bad for doing it...

I don't deserve every wonderful thing I have gotten today, the Surprise Party, the presents, being with Michael, having sex with him, I don't deserve them...I feel really ashamed for kissing Cameron that night...I know it happened out of nowhere, we both were craving somebody, and there was a lot of drama at that moment, so I think I needed like something to get my mind off thing, and yes, it did work...

"Why are you so quiet?" Michael asks, as he breaks my deep thoughts..."Didn't you like the party?"

"M-Michael, I loved everything about today, and I thank you for it....But, I'm thinking about something else...I--" I say as the tears cut me off...

"Sweetie, don't cry..." Michael says as he sits up, with me in his arms.."Can you tell me what's wrong?"

I shake my head no, I can't tell him about me making out with Cameron that night, it's been good these past few days without drama or arguing, and I think if I tell him now, we would start our daily argument, and I don't want that, I want me and Michael to be alright, I hate it when we argue, but I just can't seem to stop the tears rolling down my cheeks...I wish I could just forget what happened that night...I wish I could, but I can't.

By the look on Michael's face, he looks so disappointed, and I am too, I'm disappointed in me. A part of me wants to tell him and accept the consequences, but another part just wants to cry silently and keep this secret inside of my heart, forever.

I know I shouldn't keep this secret from Michael, I mean we're married, there's not suppose to be secret between us, but, I just don't want to lose him, I almost lost him once, I don't want to lose him again. I love him, and that feeling is real, I can feel it in my heart, but this secret just makes me want to bust out crying even more.