Chapter 24: The Accident

Michael's Point of View

"So why you had to slap me so damn hard when I overreacted about Cameron...My cheek still hurts and you didn't even say sorry..." I say as I move closer to the whirlpool wall...

Charlotte sighs "Because, You used violence against somebody..I don't care how mad you were at him, the guy was happy because he was gonna be a dad soon...You don't got the right to make his happiness dissapear...I am sorry for slapping you but it hurt me more than it hurt you when I slapped you because..*sights*..Just don't ever use violence like that..."

"Hmm..A kiss would be nice to make it feel better..."

She looks at me with a stake face...She kisses my cheek softly and I feel it getting even warmer...

"Anyway, Why did you act so flirty around Stephanie when she came by like a couple of hours ago...Yall were giggling and I saw how she whispered something in your ear as yall 2 looked at me in a bad way...I was right there in front of you guys when that happen...I am not legally blind..I could see it, Duh.."

My eyes widen "I wasn't trying to be flirty...and I didn't look at you in a bad way..."

She gets out of the whirlpool and wraps herself in a towel.."Yeah right, talk to me when you are serious, ok?

She walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom...I wasn't acting flirty..well I kinda was but in a friend way, maybe she thought it was a "Girlfriend Thing", but it wasn't...

I wrap my waist in a towel and go to the bedroom..."I wasn't trying to act flirty around her..You know damn well that I don't like her, You are my only one.."

She scoffs and mumbles something under her breath...

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?.." I yell..

She looks at me right in the eye before answering "I SAID THAT IF YOU WASN'T THEN WHY YOU WERE GIGGLING AROUND HER AND HOW SHE WHISPERED SOMETHING IN YOUR EAR..UGH..IF YOU LIKE HER SO DAMN MUCH THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO AND FUCK HER AGAIN LIKE YOU DID SOME TIME AGO?..HMM?"

I grab her arm and make her look at me, before noticing that what I was gonna do was wrong.."MAN...FUCK THIS..I AIN'T GOT TIME"

I get myself ready and go out the house, I couldn't stay there..she was blaming me for something I didn't even do...How is she gonna say that right to my face?...How can she say that I should go fuck Stephanie...I just don't got time for this...

Charlotte's Point of View

Ugh...Michael is such an ass right now, He knew damn well that he was acting flirty around that bitch...He damn knew it, but he didn't confess it...I was right there looking at them, I bet they were talking about me..Or Stephanie was telling Michael that I did some shit or something...

Michael left..Well good, I was tired of the attitude he was giving me...I hate when we fuss, especially if it's about Cameron or Stephanie...And he also grabbed my arm really hard, I knew he was gonna do something but then he thought it was wrong...

*3 Hours Later*

Michael is still not home...I am a little bit worried about him, even though we fight I still love and worry about him...I hate when he leaves the house mad...And I am really blaming me for everything, I was the one that started the argument with him...How could I be so damn stupid?..

It is 9:00 p.m and there is no sign of Michael...Where is he?

Then my phone starts ringing....I get it thinking is Michael, but sadly is not..Is an unknown number...I answer the call