Chapter 19: The Mistake

Cameron's Point of View

The only reason I got with Stephanie was..because, I want to make Charlotte jealous..and also because I wanna have sex with her and have kids...if Charlotte won't give me kids, then I am going to look somewhere else..I plan to marry Stephanie and then after she has my kids..divorce her...I haven't told her about my plan because she might don't want to be with me then...But yesterday when I went to Charlotte's house...her anger and jealousy written all over her face..I know I did make her jealous...Well I can play that game with her...

3 Months Later...

Michael's Point of View

Charlotte is 5 months pregnant now...It makes me feel happy that soon I will have a baby on my hands...but this whole pregnancy thing..Is driving me crazy....Now, Charlotte won't let me have sex with her because she says she looks like a cow...I think she looks beautiful...but in her mind..she looks awful...When I say sweet stuff to her, she starts fussing with me...saying that I'm just saying that...That I don't mean it...I do mean it but she won't realize it...She also has a lot of mood swings...First, she is happy, then sad, then angry...like I took one of her cookies and she started crying and yelling at me like...Woah..but the thing that puts a smile on my face is..that she has my twins...

I told Charlotte I had to go to Pizza Hut to get us both some pizza...She told me to go get it because she felt hungry but didn't wanna cook....but the problem is...I am horny and I can't have sex with anybody...*sights*....

Charlotte's Point of View

I am 5 months pregnant....I can't believe how time goes by...But the bad thing is, I haven't felt so good like before...I have had a lot of mood swings lately...I look like a freaking cow now because I have been stuffing my face...I love that I am pregnant but...I totally at the same time hate it...I lost my shape, I have mood swings and it all sucks...When Michael wants to have sex, I don't want to because I look bad...I feel bad for my baby...that he got to handle of this...but I also love him for it...

I am 17 now...I am almost 18...Michael is too...Soon, it will be our anniversary again...I haven't decided when I am gonna get married..I wanna wait till after the twins birth...

Where the hell is Michael?...I have waited for him ever since he left to go to Pizza Hut about 3 hours ago....Does it take that long to go get a damn pizza?....

I see his car coming in the driveway...Yass!! My baby is here!!...How would I love to have his long dick in me..I want to kiss him, hug him, have sex with him...Why am I having this urge?....

He opens the door, and he doesn't look so good...What's wrong with him?

"What's wrong, Michael?"

"I am tired...I am gonna go lay down..."

Ok...Woah, Now...this is weird as hell...He didn't ever give me a kiss or hug when he came in...He always does that...Why not now?...I go to the counter where he put the pizza box....I take a slice and nibble it a little bit...Hmm...Michael left his phone here too, I see it buzzing...Woah, why is it blowing up?...I look at it...3 messages from...Stephanie...What the fuck?

I go into his phone and look at the texts.....

'I miss you so much, Michael...I knew you would come back to me and leave that girl....Charlotte or whatever her name is...'

'You were so good to me when we came to my house after we met at Pizza Hut'

'I love you, Michael...Don't worry about Cameron, he doesn't care...'

What the fuck...What the fuck...MICHAEL'S FUCKING CHEATING ON ME!!...HE'S FUCKING CHEATING!! How much does this boil my blood....

I go upstairs...stomping from all the anger...my eyes are full of tears...I thought Michael wasn't like other guys...Well, I was wrong...So damn wrong...Why now?..Why to me?...

I look over to the bed...he's fast asleep...I decide to take the glass of water that I have on my table stand and throw it at his face...

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!" Michael says as he rubs his eyes...

"OH I DON'T KNOW...WHY DON'T WE ASK YOUR NEW FRIEND STEPHANIE, HUH?..YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME..YOU ASSHOLE, FUCKING CHEATER!!!" I say as I throw his phone so it hits his face with tears in my eyes.."MICHAEL, TELL ME WHY THE HELL YOU DO THIS?..I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME BUT I WAS WRONG...TELL ME SOMETHING NOW, SO YOU TAKE THE DAMN BENEFIT THAT I AM SICK AND PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY AND YOU JUST GO AND HAVE SEX WITH YOUR EX?..WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?...I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" I cry harder..

He looks at me in pain..."If you would just let me-"

I cut him off "NOO HELL NO, MICHAEL!! YOU HURT ME....AND YOU HURT ME BAD...I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU..BUT I GUESS I WAS SO DAMN WRONG FOR DOING IT..NOW TELL ME SOMETHING...WHAT DO THIS COLLAGE ON THE WALL MEAN TO YOU?!..

"Charlotte, you know I love you...but..If you would just let me explain!!"

"NO MICHAEL....I DON'T WANNA HEAR JACK FROM YOU..NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BEDROOM...YOU SLEEPING ON THE COUCH TONIGHT...I CAN'T SLEEP WITH A CHEATER NOW..."

He looks shocked "I'm..w..what?"

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU HEARD ME...NOW LEAVE...NOW!!"

He gets his stuff and leaves..I slam the door and lock it...I go towards the my bed and cry there...I look at the collage Michael made for me on our 2nd month anniversary...Then I cry more...I bury my head on my pillow and cry till I have nothing left in me...

Michael's Point of View

I feel like an asshole right now..I didn't mean to have sex with Stephanie...I knew it was wrong...I hate myself right now...How could've I cheated on a girl like Charlotte?...I sit down next to her bedroom door and then I start crying...Mike, Stop...Instead of crying why don't you act like a man and get your girl back...Yass!! I look for a paper clip and use it to unlock the door...Yass! It opened...I open the door a little bit..there's Charlotte crying on her pillow...It sucks to see my girl cry...especially when I made her cry...

I sit beside her on the bed...she turns around, her back facing me..Now she's sad and mad..Great!!

"Charlotte, can you let me explain myself..please?"

"I don't need any explanation from you..." She cries out...

"Look, I don't care if you are mad at me...I want you to hear me out...Ok, I was at Pizza Hut...And there Stephanie showed up...Today, I wanted to have a sexy night with you but you always reject me on it...I felt horny also..So she seduced the hell out of me...She threatened me again with a knife if I wouldn't have sex with her...I was crying...I felt really bad about it...I knew it wasn't you..I am so sorry, baby...Stephanie is not my lover, she's just a girl..that seduces man...I don't love her...I just love you.."

She turns around and wipes the tears from her face "Michael...Look at me in the eye and say what you just said was true.."

I look at her right in the eye "Is all true, baby.."

"Don't hurt me again, Michael...it really hurt..."

Charlotte's Point of View

I know Michael is telling the truth...I can see it in his eyes...That stupid mother fucking Stephanie...cause me all this pain...I really don't know how Cameron is with her...

"I forgive you, Michael" I say as I give him a peck on his lips..

"I love you, Charlotte..Now relax..this stress is not for our twins.." He smiles and touches my tummy...

I quick take of his shirt..I want to have sex with him so bad...

"Fuck me, Michael...I want you to make me moan...I want to feel your dick inside me..I just need it.."

Here it goes...The sexy night he wanted..