Chapter 94: All of You

Michael's Point of View

Well, it's been about the most unexpected day of my life. First of all, we got home safely from our vacation, thank god. But, Cameron, Chelsea and Raymond surprised us with a "Welcome Home" party, and I've got to admit, it's been a great party. It's been about 30 minutes since Charlotte left the house with Julian, she never bothered to tell me where she was going, but I think she'll be okay. Also, after all this time, Cameron has a girlfriend; soon to be wife. I was really shocked to see that Cameron had moved on from Charlotte, and it makes me happy that he has moved on because, that gives him a new opportunity with another woman. When I saw her, it surprised me. She has brown hair, hazel colored eyes and she has a good body, she's beautiful, but not as beautiful as my wife.

Nicole and I have talked for awhile now, on a lot of things; we talked about how she met Cameron, how she plans to have a future with him, and all of those things. Of course, it surprised me, I have never hear someone talk about their feelings like Nicole did, she's really in love with Cameron. What really surprised me out of all of this, it was that she looks just like Stephanie, they both have that silky brown hair, those beautiful hazel eyes, and that good body, and I once fell in love with all of that.

I know it must be really hard for Cameron's children to go through this; a new mother. I even saw Chelsea run into the house crying, and it broke my heart to see her cry so hard. I know she went to Charlotte for support, Charlotte is like a mother to Chelsea, she has always looked up to Charlotte like the mother that she never had. Maybe, Chelsea will now have a real mother, but it'll take time for Cameron's kids to get used to it. I still remember when Cameron and Stephanie were together, they both hurt us, but it was kind of cute to see them together, and when she committed suicide, it really affected him, I can tell. It affected me too, well, it affected all of us.

"So, Michael," Nicole clears her throat. I shake my thoughts off my mind and look down at her - she's much shorter than me - and give her a warm smile, and asks "Where's your wife?" as soon as she says that, I feel a car down close. I turn around - hoping it would be her - and yes it is, thank god. I smile at Charlotte, which returns me a fake smile. Oh no, what happened? She never gives me a fake smile, unless something's wrong. Julian walks behind her, and they both go into the house, leaving me there all confused. I excuse myself, and walk into the house, hoping I could talk to her.

"Charlotte, baby?" I ask, walking towards the kitchen and I see her talking to Julian, but it's almost like a whisper. She sees me and she suddenly stops talking, or well, I would say whispering. Julian's phone starts ringing, and he excuses himself and goes to the backyard to answer it. Charlotte completely ignores the fact that I'm here, and walks past me, but I stop her by grabbing her arm, she sighs and rests her head on my chest. I know there's something wrong, because whenever she rests her head on my chest like that, I know she's in a bad condition. I rub her hair comfortingly and hold her for a couple of moments "What's wrong, sweetie?"

She sighs and looks up at me, "Nothing is wrong, it's just..." She stops and sighs "I was at Julian's parents' house, and we told them about Crystal, of course, they were a wreck. But, they said all of this hurtful things to Julian; how he was the worst big brother ever, how they were disappointed in him, how he should've paid attention to Crystal instead of falling in love with me.." A cry escapes her lips and she starts "They were so disappointed in him, they basically blamed the whole thing on him, he even cried Michael! He cried really fucking hard, and they were so angry, you can't even imagine. A-And..his mom even slapped him...Oh, Michael!" She cries into my shoulder, I know this is hard for her to go through. I rub my hand up and down her back comfortingly, whispering the sweetest stuff I could come up with right now, and by my comforting words, she tries to calm down a little. She sniffles and looks up at me with red eyes, I peck her lips once and peck her forehead twice.