Chapter 14: I Am Sorry....

Once I got home after the stupid dance, I went straight to my room...took of my clothes and just stayed with my underwear and my bra...I didn't feel like putting my pajamas on...I don't feel good....After what happened at the dance...I kinda went to hell...

I layed down on my bed looking at the ceiling...I felt something wet beside my eye...I take my index finger and touch it...I look at it and is...a tear...Did Michael really hurt me that much that right now I am crying?...Maybe...

Michael comes to the door and opens it a little bit...I look at him...he is dressed with a tuxedo...and he has heart shaped balloons. red roses, and my favorite chocolates...Did he bring all those stuff for me?

"What do you want?" I say between tears..

He kneels beside the bed where I am..he takes me hand..."I wanna say sorry for what happened...I swear I didn't kiss her back...You may have thought that..but I didn't...The alcohol carried me away...But why are you making it a huge deal right now?...When you told me Cameron kissed you...I felt like a thousands knifes stab me right at the heart...And after that..I forgave you..You may have not done anything but still, he kissed you..."

"Oh My Freaking Gosh, Michael...Why the heck you always gotta bring that up...I'm making a huge deal about it because...the difference of our mistakes was that I saw your mistake...I WAS THERE WHEN SHE KISSED YOU!!...I told you already I didn't kiss Cameron...I have your child for god's sake...don't you care about that?...If you don't give a crap about me well, that's fine....but we both know that you care for the bundle of joy in me..."

Then in that instant...I feel a little pain in my belly, I take my hand and touch it..then I realize it the baby kicking...My baby is kicking...

In that moment, I forget all the anger I have towards Michael...I take his hand and put it on my belly...He feels our baby kicking...then he gives me a smile and kisses my belly...

"You know why our baby is kicking?" Michael asks..

"No..why?" I answer...

"Because it wants you to forgive me and forget all of this silly thing ever happened..."

He looks down and my belly and I see a tear from his eye roll down his cheek...I wipe it and lift up his chin so he is looking straight at me...

"Ok, Michael...I forgive you..." I sight...

He smiles big and gives me a hug...his arms wrapping my sides making me giggle...I just realized that I am just in my bra and panties in front of Michael...Well is nothing he hasn't seen before..

Me and him eat the chocolates he brought me...I kiss his cheek and go to bed...

I Finally Forgave Michael..Which Makes Me So Happy To Have Him Back...