Chapter 11: Wait...What?

Charlotte's Point of View

Hm...*yawns*..I just woke up with the greatest headache I have gotten ever...Wait...What's going on? Why am I naked...?? Why is Michael next to me in bed naked?...Why are my clothes and his all over the room?...The fuck happened here...I can't remember anything...DID ME AND MICHAEL HAVE FUCKING SEX? OH MY FUCKING GOSH...

I put on some clothes...then worried...I go to the side of my bed and take my pillow and throw it at Michael...

"WHAT THE FUCK?! CHARLOTTE WHY YOU WAKE ME UP FOR?," Michael says as he rubs his eyes and then looks at me...

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED YESTERDAY?"

"I...Don't..Remember...Wait...Why am I naked?..." Michael says as he covers himself up with the covers...

"MICHAEL JACKSON!! DID ME AND YOU HAVE FUCKING SEX?! THAT'S THE DAMN QUESTION...DID WE USE PROTECTION?!....WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE YESTERDAY...AND MY HEAD IS POUNDING LIKE DAMN..."...

I sit on the bed and cover my face in frustration...THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING!! ME AND MICHAEL COULD'NT HAVE HAD SEX....WAIT...LINDSAY!! SHE MAYBE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED...I grab my phone and call her...

"Hello?"

"Lindsay...WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?! CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON..."

"Oh Girl...yesterday was the best....We were so wasted...We played Truth or Dare....Shit got dirty...Me and Brian ended up having sex..and well you and Michael also did....Y'all were fucking loud..me and Brian could hear you guys from the living room..."

"WHAT THE FUCK LINDSAY!! ME AND MICHAEL HAD SEX?! AND YOU AND BRIAN HAD SEX ON MY FUCKING COUCH? DAMN I GOTTA WASH THEM SHEETS NOW...THIS IS TOO MUCH LIKE FOR REAL...Thanks for giving me the answer and picture? I guess..."

I hang up and throw my phone across the room..THIS IS FUCKED UP SHIT RIGHT HERE!!

Michael is looking at me like if I'm insane...Well yes I am insane...real insane...I CAN'T BELIEVE ME AND MICHAEL HAD SEX!!..From all the frustration...I start to cry....

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Michael says as he rubs my back..

"THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS THAT ME AND YOU HAD SEX AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF WE USED PROTECTION OR NOT...MICHAEL I CAN'T BE PREGNANT...NOT AT THIS AGE..I WANNA LIVE MY LIFE..*sobs*...I-*Sights*...I'M FUCKING CRYING CAUSE I AM FRUSTRATED...WHY DID I HAVE TO GET SO DAMN WASTED?!...," I say as Michael takes me embrace..."I CAN'T BE PREGNANT MICHAEL..."...

"Charlotte...We may not remember anything but it don't seem that bad to me..I love you, and you love me...I know we are young but if you are or not pregnant..I will stay by your side...Always"...

I look at Michael..and give him a hug...But we don't positively know if I'm pregnant...But the thought of me and Michael...and sex? It makes me feel weird...like he is just a stranger rather than my boyfriend...*sights*...

I start getting ready, I gotta go see Lindsay ASAP!! She gotta tell me what happened...the whole darn thing...I wash my teeth, take a shower, all them stuff...Michael still kinda shocked about the whole thing...I first gotta calm down...or Jeff is gonna appear and I know that nobody wanna see that part of me...

"Where are you going?" Michael says as he gets up and gives me a kiss on my forehead...

"To Lindsay's..I gotta clear this whole thing up..."

"Charlotte is it by any chance...that you are scared?..of being pregnant?"

I look up to his eyes and he looks deeply into mine..."Yes...I am.."