Chapter 21: I Miss Them

Michael's Point of View

Right now, I am in the cemetery...I wanna visit Charlotte's parents...she doesn't know I am here...But, I just came here to introduce myself and other stuff to them...I wanna tell them how their daughter is safe with me...

I go looking around the cemetery for the graves of 'Margaret and Paul Smith'...I keep looking around for them..In the corner of my eye..I find their grave...I walk up to it...

After I am done talking to them and stuff...I hear a bark...Kind of like a dog...A dog?...Then behind Margaret's grave..I find a cute little puppy..Golden Retriever...Aww, what a cute puppy...I am gonna take it to Charlotte to see if we can keep it..It has no name tag collar so maybe is just abandoned or something..

I get the puppy and jump into my car...I really hope we can keep it....After 10 minutes of driving, I get home...

Charlotte's Point of View

"Baby, I'm home.." Michael says as he closes the door...

I walk up to him and kiss him..."I missed you..."

"I missed you too...But I gotta tell you what I was doing...I was at your parents grave..."

My eyes widen..."My..My..Parents grave?...Michael, I-I had no idea...Uhh...I am..speechless...Thank you..."

"I also found this," He says as he opens the door and a puppy comes running in..Wait a minute...Princess?...

"Princess..." I say as I look down at the puppy..."Michael, where did you find this dog?"

"Behind your mom's grave..Do you know it or something?"

"Michael, Thank you so much..." I say as I tear up "This dog was a gift from my parents for my 16th birthday..before they died..after they did...This puppy just disappeared...Her name is, Princess...I can't believe you found her.."

I go sit down on the couch and Princess get on it too...She starts sniffing my tummy, maybe she knows I'm pregnant..."Hi, Princess...Remember me?...In my belly I have 2 twins you soon can play with..Doesn't that sound nice?" I say as I look down at her with tears in my eyes...

Michael comes and sits beside me...looking at every movement I make.."Michael, This puppy means a lot to me..It is the last thing I got to remind me of my parents, you know?"...

Then, all the flashbacks from when I was with my parents together come in...I start crying and Michael hugs me.."Shh, Baby..is gonna be alright....Let it all out.."

"I miss them so much" That's all I can say..

"Baby, I'm gonna go buy things for our new family member..You stay there with her..I'll be home soon, I love ya.."

"Love you too, Michael"

He leaves..Then I hear a knock on my door..I swear, people like to knock on my door right early...I walk towards the door...Princess walking behind me...

I open the door and see..Cameron...Why?

"Hey Charlotte.."

"What do you want?"

"Just hear me out ok?" He says "I love you, and I can't do nothing about it.." He hands me a envelope..what is this?

I open it..Oh my fucking gosh...Pictures of me and him...He still got this?

"You still got this?."

"Since we been broken up..Still with me, in my heart.."...

I take a long sight "Cameron, I think you should go before Michael gets here and causes a scene...Please.."

He takes one last look at me and then leaves...I sit down on the couch with Princess playing ball...while I am shocked and looking at the pictures...I can't believe he still had this....

Then I hear somebody open the door...I scream and jump up...I turn around and look at the doorway..is Michael...I cover my mouth from the tears in my eyes...

"Woah there...What's going on?" He says..

I start walking up the stairs...I hate when this happens..I am not mad at Michael but, is just...all the memories and bipolar self and mood swings have me messed up...

Michael comes behind me and spins me around so I can look at him..."What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I don't know...I-...Is just mood swings, baby..Sorry for screaming...Please don't hurt me or yell at me..."

He takes my face in his hands and looks at me "I will never do that to you...I think you should rest.."

I lay down on the bed and he lays down next to me...I lay on my side and he wraps his arms around my belly...I close my eyes and head off for a quick nap...

Author's Note: Ok, Ok...Hehe...Weird chapter...But I kinda like it...I'll update tomorrow maybe...Love you guys...<3...