Chapter 20: You Scared Me

Charlotte's Point of View

I forgave Michael...I couldn't just get mad at him for something that wasn't even his fault...It was all Stephanie...I really don't know how Cameron can be in love with her...or even be with her...Ugh!!...But the good thing is...I'm soon gonna be a mom...Michael is really excited also...he keeps talking about how much he wants to play with them...how much he wants to be with them...It really brings joy to my heart...

Yesterday me and Michael had sex after I found what happened..and I do not wish to live through what we argued about..just thinking of Michael...and her having sex makes my guts feel disgusted...

Today, Michael is going out with Brian just to chill at the diner near by...and Lindsay is coming over...It's gonna be really great to see her again...But first, I gotta talk to somebody...

I wake up my tired body from the bed and go downstairs..."Michael?..." I say in a whisper for him not to hear it...

He gets up from the couch and comes over to me..and in his hand...is the pictures...of our twins..."I'm sorry for causing you such pain yesterday...I swear it will not happen again..." He says as he looks down in sorrow and a tear comes down his cheek...I don't like when my baby is crying...

I wipe his tears with my thumb "Is not your fault, Michael...And I already got over it...I love you and you love me..that's the only thing that matters..Baby, now stop crying...I'm here, and also are the twins..they would not like to see their daddy sad, right?..Also, you have to get ready for when you meet Brian later..."

He hugs me and puts one hand on my belly...I love it when he does that..It makes me feel like he is protecting me and my twins...

I give him a kiss and go back upstairs to get ready...I gotta have some words with this certain someone...Which I think he would like to hear...After I am done with getting ready, I go back downstairs..I think Michael already left to go see Brian...So right now is my time to go...I get in my car and drive...To Cameron's place...

I get out of the car and knock on his door...Then I see him open the door "Hey Charlotte...What are you doing here?" He says as he lets me in..

"Is your girl here?.." That's the first thing I ask..

"No..she at the mall with her friends..."

"Cameron, I don't know if you know this but..yesterday she seduced my Michael into having sex with her...And it caused me so damn much pain..Did you know that?"

"Yeah..I knew that...but I don't care...I don't really love her...I just want to have kids with her...once I marry her and she has my kids, I will divorce her and maintain full custody of my children..." He says

Woah..."Then..who do you love right now?"

He smiles at me "You"

Damn it...So he just wants kids with Stephanie...maybe he did all of this because I wouldn't give him kids..."Um...I'm just saying...while you and Stephanie are together...Keep her under control..or I will...and it would not be pretty, Ok?"

"Alright, Sexy" He smirks...

With that I leave...I can't believe Cameron is doing that...But is his choice not mine...Now, I gotta go see Lindsay...

4 Hours Later...

Right now, I am laying down on my bed...Is 9:30 p.m...and Michael's still not home...I think he's drunk...and I hate it when he is...Just when I am gonna close my eyes to go to sleep...My bedroom door flies open...There's Michael, and hell yeah he's drunk...He is wasted...Ugh...He get's on top of me aggressively and his gives me hard kisses..I hate where this is going..