Chapter 89: Best of Joy

Charlotte's Point of View

For the last four hours or so, Julian and I have been eating Ice Cream and watching the movies he brought us. I've got to admit, it's been really fun! Plus, I know Michael is having fun with Crystal too, so this really shouldn't bother me. It's 3:00 a.m. in the morning but Julian and I haven't felt sleepy at all. As for Lindsay, she's talking on the phone with Brian - in the living room - for 7 hours straight, it's good to see her happy again, and it's good to have her old self back.

"Well," Julian says, as he gets up and takes out the movie from the Blu-Ray Player and looks back at me "It's 3:00 in the morning, are you sure you're not sleepy?"

"Not really," I admit, getting a laugh from Julian "But, I've got to admit, I've really had a good time with you..."

He walks over to me, and kisses the top of my head "I've had a great time with you too, Charlotte..."

I blush, and cover my face from blushing even more...It's been a great time so far...

*On Saturday*

Michael's Point of View

It's Saturday morning, and as always, I woke up extremely early. Why? Because today is my Anniversary with Charlotte, and as you know, I have to get everything ready, Crystal is going to help me with everything too...She told me to meet her at the Cake Center - which is a Cake Store in the middle of the little mall they have on the Cruise - and she told me she could help me make the Cake and everything..

"Good Morning," I say, coming in the Cake Center, and I find Crystal with her apron on "Wow, everything looks delicious" She had some samples out in display for me to look at..

She chuckles and smiles at me "Good Morning, Mike...And, thanks..."

"So," I say, looking at each sample carefully "I've got to admit, you're amazing at this..."

She blushes, and smiles "Thanks, so I think we should get to work if you want that cake ready for tonight.."

Crystal hands me a apron, and I put in on and we walk into to "Factory" - which is the place where she makes the cakes - and we wash our hands and start to work on the cake...I hope Charlotte likes it, I think she will.

Charlotte's Point of View

Well, today is my Anniversary with Michael, and I haven't decided on what I'm going to give him. *sighs* I still remember, a year ago on our anniversary, we were decorating the Christmas tree, yeah, our anniversary is in December, and it kind of makes me smile, knowing that Michael and I have been together for seven years now, plus, this is going to be Jessica's first Christmas, we're gonna get home the 22nd which gives us time to work on our Christmas things.

"Good morning, and happy Anniversary.." Lindsay says, jumping on my bed, making me giggle..

"Good morning, and thanks...So, when is the big wedding?" I ask, gaining a smile from her...

"Well," She says, "I don't really know the exact date, Brian and I are still working on it. But, I think it's going to be around this time of year, around Christmas time, I think it'll be like a Christmas present for us and the children too.."

"Aw!" I say cheerfully "It'll be so romantic! I'm so happy for you guys, you know? I always knew you guys were going to be together again, I told you, girl. But.." I say, clearing my throat "What about Adam?"

"Ugh, him.." She says in disgust "Well, I don't know...Well, he's with Emily now, and I'm with Brian, but this baby..." She rubs her tummy "I don't know, it hasn't been as active as it used to be, the baby still kicks a little, but not that much...I love this baby so much, I mean, it's a part of me too! It has my genes and DNA in his or her little body...But, this baby is kind of a reminder of something Adam and I could've had, but got destroyed with what he did.." Tears rolling down her cheek...