Summer

And no, I don't mean the season. I mean my friend. She wanted her chapter now, so here it is. I said she would get it tomorrow, well it's twelve here, so it's the next day from when I told her. Whatever. 

What do say about Summer... 

She likes caps locks. A lot. Like she once wrote me a whole freaking letter in just caps locks! She would marry the damn button if she could! 

She's also a fan of 5SOS and 1D. She writes fanfics on them, which are good. She is one of the few authors who knows what the hell they are doing! Than again I help her out a lot. Without her half my books wouldn't be here, and without me half of hers wouldn't be here either. 

We have an account called _PissyMusic. Here's the story behind that: 

You see, we wanted to do a book together that neither of us has touched. Anyway, we had to think about what we were going to name it. Two people she really ships are Missy and Patrick from my book. She calls the ship name Pissy. So she asked if we could have Pissy in there somehow. I agreed, and she said she was putting music at the end. So _PissyMusic was a go! 

We are best friends and almost like sisters. You hurt her in any shape or form, I will cut out your tongue, tie your hands with it, spray you with gas, dump you in a fiery pit, and kick your ashes. In other words, don't you dare fucking hurt her! She is too cool and nice and awesome to hurt! 

Let's see, what else can I say that is sappy and stuff... 

Well I'll just say this: 

Summer, I am so glad I got to meet you. If it wasn't for this website, who knows how much life would be for me. I might not even be alive since you saved me. You know how much you mean to me, and the world should know too. She is the best person ever. Everyone says they can't wait for their prince charming, but I don't care if he never comes (which he might have) has long has I got her. 

She is my hero and my best friend. Sure we haven't meant face to face or talked on the phone or anything, but who cares. You have done so much for me, and I will never be able to repair you. You are forever down in words and in ink. You're the best Summer. 

This chapter goes out to you. 

Peace out my Stars!