Afraid (Short Story)

Dika was tossing and turning in her room in the US house. She was staying there for a while since Alfred needed her to be closer to him for a job they were doing. Yet she had been left alone almost all day and it was starting to get to her. She couldn't stand being alone, so she wrapped her blanket around her and walked to Alfred's room. 

She peaked in to see if the man was asleep, which he was. She walked over to his bed and woke him up, making him mumble a little. 

"Dika?" he asked, looking at the time. "It's almost one in the morning dude!" He stopped complaining when he saw how scared she was, pulling her down next to him. "What's wrong?" 

"I... I'm afraid," she mumbled. "I'm afraid your going to leave me alone for too long and forget about me. It's a weird fear, I know, but it's my fear. So... can I sleep in here with you tonight? Not in the sexual way, but just cuddle with you like the big brother you are to me?" 

"Sure," Alfred said, moving over for her to lay next to her. "And it's not a weird fear Dika. It's your fear and I won't judge." 

"Thanks Al," Dika said, snuggling up closer to the American, falling asleep has he wrapped his arms around her to protect her from her fears.