Earth Bullies (Short Storyish)

Gaia walked into the school, sighing a little. She had gotten a call from the principle that said Luna was in trouble for hitting a kid in the face. She had to come pick her daughter up from detention and talk with her history teacher. She walked into the room, sitting down next to her daughter, looking at the teacher. 

"You're Luna's mother?" the woman asked. 

"Yes, I am," Gaia answered her. 

"So you do know Luna has hit a young boy, correct?" the teacher asked, getting a nod from Gaia. "Good. Now I'm not sure why she did it. She's refused to give us an answer without you here." 

"Luna, why did you hit the boy?" Gaia asked her daughter. 

"He was making fun of Germany," Luna answered. "He kept saying it was mean and everyone there was mean. He said he wished the country would just go away and that all the people there died. When I tried to tell him how nice big brother really is, he called me names. So I hit him like big brother Alfred taught me too." 

Gaia gave a nod, understanding why her daughter hit the boy. She was just trying to be a good sister and help people learn that Ludwig really wasn't a bad nation. But it backed fired on her. 

"Well now you'll have to write a three hundred word paper on War World Two and why Germany was to blame," the teacher said, a smirk on her face. 

"What?" Luna asked. Gaia gave the teacher a cold look before standing up. 

"Come on Luna, we are going home," she said, her voice showing how upset she really was. She took her daughter's hand, leading her out. 

"Mom, was Ludwig really to blame for that war?" Luna asked halfway home. Gaia stopped and sighed. 

"No, he wasn't," Gaia answered. "None of your siblings were. It was their bosses fault. If they had just worked things out, that stupid war wouldn't have happened. Luna, don't mention this to anyone in our family, understand? They don't like to talk about that war. I'll help you write the paper. Now let's go home. Yao is making dinner tonight." 

Luna nodded, walking home with her mother.