Dika's Thoughts On the Other's

Alfred- He can be really childish and can drive me to my last nerve, but I would trust him with my life. He's a pretty good friend has well. I don't know why everyone thinks he's so selfish. One of his favorite things to do is help his friends and family out.... he just doesn't seem to do a good job at it all the time. 

Alex- She needs to get her head out of her magic world sometimes. But it makes her happy so she shouldn't leave it behind. I wish she would take a few of the things I tell her more seriously. It might do her some good. Though I couldn't ask for a better best friend than her. 

Matthew- Hehe, my maple addicted, moose loving, boyfriend. I just wish he would stand up for himself more. Still love him. 

Yeka- I think she needs to learn to not move when she's trying to hide. Kind of gives her away. I also wish she wouldn't overreact sometimes. But I do love my goofy aunt Yeka. I don't think my childhood would have been the same without her. 

Natalia- I wonder if she's ever going to stop freaking people out with her 'I really want to marry my brother' act. Than again she is pretty crazy. She can also be kind of scary... but I do love cuddling with her on cold winter nights and drinking her hot chocolate. She makes the best hot chocolate. 

Ivan- I love my papa. I wish everyone wouldn't think he's so mean all the time. He's like a big old teddy bear! I also love curling up in his coat. Reminds me of when I was little and he used to carry me around in that coat when it was cold outside. I miss when I was little and he could always take care of me. I just miss the old days.... 

Toris- I swear if he ever cuts his hair I will hurt him. I love his long hair. It's so fun to play with when I'm sad. I just love my big brother. If anyone ever hurts them like they used to I will steal Papa's pipe of pain and use it on them. Don't touch my brother. Only one who can touch him is my family and Alfred. Those two are so cute! 

Eduard- White and nerdy. I wish he'd be more joking like the rest of us. It'll make things so much easier. But I love him just has much has I love Toris. Even if he is a nerd. *snickers* 

Raivis- I hope he never grows up! He's cute being little! Also needs to learn how to not speak whatever he thinks or else he's going to get in trouble. But I love my little brother to death. I also love when he's scared how he'll hide behind me... than again all my brothers do. 

Feliks- You know, I've never known if he's older than me or not. I might has well call him my brother since he's around all the time and has started calling me sis. He also hides behind me when he's scared. And I love when he asks me to do his hair or other things like that. I don't usually like doing girly things, but it's fun to do them with him. But I will never like pink, no matter what he says. 

Elizabeta- My badass girl buddy! Man I love Elizabeta. She's just so cute and sweet unless you make her mad. Than I hope you like a cute warrior. I'm still wondering how Mr. Roderich got her to fall in love with him. They don't seem like they would work. But they are cute and I hope they get to stay married for a long time. 

Roderich- I do like listening to him play his music. It's so relaxing after a long day to just hear him play. Though I still can't tell if he likes me or not. But from what Elizabeta has told me, I did make him not afraid of me anymore! So there's a plus! 

Arthur- I wish people were nicer to Mr. Arthur. He's been through so much and deserves some love. I also don't see why people think he's insane. He's just magical. That's all. Even if I can't see it, I know what he sees has to be there. He's not the only one who sees them, so he can't just be insane. 

Francis- Why do people think he's a rapist? Have they meant him? He's so sweet and understanding! I once needed to talk to someone and he was willing to help me out. He didn't judge me and he didn't seem to care about it. He doesn't need all the hate he gets. 

Kiku- He's always been my friend since the day I meant him. I love to see that he's okay with hugs and stuff like that. He's also pretty understanding if you have to talk to him... but he probably will judge you a bit. But not too bad. I love when he asks me to just sit down and have a cup of tea with him. I think he likes it to. But I can't tell. 

If there's anyone else you want to know about, just let me know in the comments down belong and Dika will give her honest thoughts on them!