Lonely, Sad, Broken

"The most lonely people are the kindest." 

Ivan doesn't have many friends. People straight up hate him. He's lonely and wants more people to like him. Yet he's very kind. If your in danger, he'll protect you. Need a shoulder to cry on, he'll be there. Need to rant, he'll listen. He's probably the kindest person on the show. All because he wants to help and make friends.

"The saddest people smile the brightest." 

Feli is very depressed. He lost his grandpa, most his brothers were taken from him, and than he lost the person he loved. Yet every day he puts on a big smile and seems pretty cheerful. He smiles brighter than the stars to hide his tears. 

"The most damaged people are the wisest." 

Arthur's been in top of the world than fell. He's lost almost everything he's cared about. He's broken because of it. Yet each thing made him wiser. He can give you guidance on almost anything. He's learned from his past. 

"All because they don't want others to be hurt like them." 

Ivan helps people so they don't get hurt. He hates seeing them get hurt. Feli doesn't want to worry his loved ones with how sad he is. Arthur would never want his worst enemy to be has broken has him. They don't want their friends breaking and hurting like them.