Spoiler Alert!

Alright, if you haven't seen Age of Ultron yet, than I suggest not reading this. You have been warned!

Anyway, I just want to talk about how awesome this movie was in detail! I loved how well done it was to the real comic. The turn form what was supposed to be a good AI to a being that just wanted to kill off the human race was well done. The first fight they had with him was pretty awesome too. And the trying to lift Thor's hammer. I almost died laughing at that. I did notice that Cap moved it a little. I know what your doing there Whedon.

I also felt I was the only one in the theater who didn't like the idea of Natasha and Bruce together. Maybe it's just the fact that I knew that she was (hopefully) going to end up with Bucky if he does this right. I also don't see why people got upset about Natasha not being able to have children. To those who did, you clearly didn't read the comics. That really happened to her. I don't know if she still can't have kids since I'm broke and can't afford comics expect on the rare occasion.

I also loved how Vision acted and looked in this. Before hand I haven't seen anything about how he looked, but he was done very well. I mean from the speech he gives to the others to the witty lines, I grew to love him all over again. I also loved how he saved Wanda. Are you hinting at what I think you are? Also the beam from his stone! I had a large grin at that has well.

But I do want to point out that I feel like Joss was hinting very strongly at the Civil War. It's been a long time since I read that story line, but I do know that Tony was the cause of it, Steve was against it, and it ended with Bucky taking up the title of Caption America. I hope that when he does do it, he keeps these things in it. Those are the three big things that I can think of up the top of my head. I'll have to dig up those comics from the box in the basement so I can remember everything that happened.

I do also want to ask one thing that just popped into my mind: is JARVIS gone now? I have to admit that I cried a little when Ultron killed him. I love JARVIS. I was very glad that he come back... for about five minutes before... what? Is he now in Vision or what? I know it probably was clear to others, but not to me. Vision did say he wasn't JARVIS, just sounded like him. So what did happen to him? I don't really know, I was just sad to hear that weird Friday chick with Tony instead of JARVIS. I hope he rebuilds him. It just wouldn't be the same without him.

And the last thing I want to talk about is the twins. I just... why? Why did you kill him?! Pietro was beautiful and then you killed him! Just one offed him! And that line though... "Didn't see that coming?" You had to do that to me?! Why?! I felt very sad after that happened. I cried again. Joss, you sick jerk! Stop killing the heroes off. Good if I'm getting emotional over these two deaths, I'm going to sob like a baby when you kill Steve. I will. Bet you I will.

But like I said, I loved this movie. It's going to be hard to top. Not only was the action amazing, the graphics well done, the plot wonderful, and the dialogue top mark, but of course the acting. I swear they know just who to get for these movies to make me feel like I'm reading the comics.

So, Avengers 3 (I have no idea if your going to be about the Civil War or Infinity Gauntlet, I really don't) I can't wait to see how you make me feel. I really can't. Now I have a lot of ideas for Black Dragon.

Peace out my Stars!