Our World Updated

So I decided to make a part two on this crazy little thing. Here we go! 

Well like I keep saying, two important people you want to keep track of is Gaia and Terra, also known has Earth and Pangaea. Gaia is the creator of all life and shaped the planet however she wanted. One day she was walking and she meant a man named Terra. The two fell in love and married each other. (Fun fact, since they have only loved each other, the two are the only fully straight couple in our world) 

Well it turned out that Gaia couldn't have children (this may change, just wait), yet she wanted children. So Terra created nine little children which Gaia brought to life. To keep them alive, she made their lives tie with a certain country. They are the Ancients. Terra, over time, created more children for her to raise. Yet Gaia raises them to a certain point in which she hands over the children to either older siblings or parents. She controls what happens with them to a point. Because of this, many people call her mother. She welcomes it gladly. 

Yet peace cannot always last. One day Terra split himself up to save his children, ending up killing himself. With a broken heart, Gaia created an island to be the new Pangaea in hopes her husband would come back. It worked, but at the cost of her life. Or so she thought. It turns out Gaia cannot die, only turning to stone for three days and than turns back to normal. When she work up, Terra was alive and she was happy. 

Until the day Forkert killed Romulus and slowly the Ancients started to die. Gaia, not wanting all her children to die, made it so that once a country dies, they come and live on Pangaea. It is like a heaven to them. When they life the island to do anything, it takes much of their energy. They can't be away for too long. The only person who can do this without too much trouble is Romulus. The reason for that is because Rome is still around in Italy. While it's not all of him, it still lets him come to Earth more often and for a longer time. 

Gilbert is a different story. Gaia knew he was still very much needed and that his death may cause many others. So she let him live has East Germany instead of Prussia. Yet it had some side effects such has him shrinking and losing his strength. When he came to the island he got that strength back and grew an inch. His height won't come back unless he dies and his brought back. 

Which is what happened. Having been done with going from one home to another, Gaia let her living children move to this island. They were all happy to see people they loved back again. Yet also let a little Italian meet up with a Holy Roman that he has yet to move on from. So that is a good thing. 

Even better is to make life better for the people on the island, Gaia brought Fritz back for Gilbert, Joan back for Alex, and Anastasia back for Ivan. Before you ask how they are alive now, Gaia made it so they were very small towns in Germany, France, and Russia and never told them. No one needs to know that three big figures in history are around again. But that is how they can leave the island if they so wish. 

The Nyos and a few of the 2ps also live on the island because Gaia is just a nice person like that. Not all the 2ps mind you, just the ones who are willing to try and be a little nicer to her and the 1ps. It took a lot of work, and is still a work in progress, but going alright so far. 

Now onto some ships that are cannon in our world! 

FrUK (Francis and Arthur) 

AmeLiet (Alfred and Toris) 

Canska (Matthew and Dika (Alaska)) 

Gerleans (Ludwig and Alex (New Orleans)) 

Janland (Kiku and Basch) 

AusHun (Elizabeta and Roderich) 

PruHun (Gilbert and Henry, Eliza's male version) 

AmeAlaCan (Allan, James, and Deliah (2p ship)) 

SeaLat (Peter and Raivis) 

LietLon (Ava (London) and Lili) 

New Italy (William (HRE) and Feli)

Ice Kong (Emil and Leon) 

SuFin (Berwald and Tino) 

DenNor (Mathias and Lukas) 

FarMa (Johanna  and Adrian) 

KenTex (Mary (Kentucky) and Justin (Texas)) 

LouMiss (Luke (Mississippi) and Anna (Louisiana)) 

Anymore let me know!!