Dika's Weapons

I've been thinking about Dika and her weapons so I wanted to say what her three main ones look like. That would be her knife, her spear, and her bow. 

Well her bow is pretty simple. It's made out of bear bones, stone, and a little wood. Since she lives in Alaska and made all these weapons before you could easily get metal, none of them have any metal. The handle is made out of bones, the spear made out of stone, and the end where she usually puts it on the ground is made out of wood. This is the only weapon she will let anyone use since she's made the thing a thousand of times. She usually craves a sunflower in it has well. 

Her bow is made out of pine wood and of course, string. It's just a simple bow, nothing special about it. Her arrows are birch wood, feather's she's found, and stone. She usually carries around ten with her, but sometimes she'll have more or less. She carries them in a quiver made out of moose hid. 

And now her knife. This is the one weapon she will never let anyone use. The reason behind it is because it was one of the first weapons she's ever made that hasn't broken after all these years. The handle is made of whale ivory (she got it from helping a tribe kill a whale. They gave her some of the meat and enough ivory to make the handle). The blade is made out of black stone she found and used for it. It even has a little silver band on it. It doesn't help the knife at all, it just makes it look pretty. She got it from Alfred on one of his few visits to see her. She always has it on her, and keeps in her belt. Trust me, you don't want to be on the wrong end of this blade. It's gone through a lot of years and it still looks and cuts wonderfully. 

She has a few more, but mainly these three. The others are guns Alfred and Matthew have given her. Oh, and she has a pickaxe Ivan gave her. She just doesn't use these things too often. But she can if she wanted to.