Poor Iggy

Now that I think about it, Arthur's live just sucks. For a while most of his brothers were fighting against him and probably wouldn't talk with him for a while. And that was when he was little. Than he had to go to war with one of his only real friends, aka Francis. Those two didn't stop the fighting until the middle of the 18th century. They even got married DURING that period. Than of course he lost his son and daughter during that period. That took a big toll on him. Than all his children left him. No one wanted to stay with him it seems. 

Than let's not forget the World Wars. For the first one he had to suffer a debt and his people were suffering. Nothing big. But the second world war probably got him pretty hard. All his allies fell to the Axis and Alfred, Ivan, nor Yao could help him because of their bosses. He was all alone. He almost fell a few times, but he stayed strong. At the end he probably was thankful and a little regretful he didn't fall. Thankful because he got to live and he saved the people he loved. A little regretful because at the end of it, he was weak. 

Plus all his bosses suck. They think he's more of a slave than someone who works for them. They keep making him change his religion. You can clearly tell that got to him. I could keep going, but I don't think anyone wants me to. 

So... I feel sorry for Iggy. No wonder he is so depressed. His lives been messed up since he was born it seems. He needs love. Someone give the Brit some love!