For Your Information

Depression-  

A mood disorder causing a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. 

Bipolar Disorder- A disorder associated with mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs. 

Legg Calve Perthes Disease- avascular necrosis of the proximal femoral head resulting from compromise of the tenuous blood supply to this area.

Anxiety- a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome. 

Gender Fluid- gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days. Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation. 

Asexual- a person who is not interested in or does not desire sexual activity, either within or outside of a relationship. asexuality is not the same as celibacy, which is the willful decision to not act on sexual feelings. Asexuals, while not physically sexual-type folks, are none the less quite capable of loving, affectionate, romantic ties to others. 

This is to help you all understand who I am. I have all these things and I am all these things. If you have any questions, just let me know. I'll be happy to answer them. Or at least I will anyway.