New Class

I hate my math class. I really do. It's not the class itself. It's easy. It's the people in the class. They all suck. I hate them, and I don't usually hate people. 

One girl hates me for no reason. I don't even talk to her. She snaps at me all the time like all her problems are her fault. Once I just said my friends name and she went off on me for doing it, saying I say it all the time. It made me break down and she didn't even seem to care. Plus she talks and interputs the class all the time. Yet when someone else does it she will very much get mad and cuss them out and stuff. You can't do it, but she of course can. And she had been talking during a thousand test since she is usually the first one done. Yet yesterday we took one and she yelled at the rest of us to shut up. 

Than other girl... all of them are girls come to think of it. Well this one is just so mean to everyone. She complains none stop about everything. And she hates everyone it seems besides the group of girls. She makes fun of, puts others down, and just isn't kind. She's targeted a boy who hasn't done to much to her. And the other day she asked someone a question and a person she wasn't talking to answered and she went off on him. Even though it was the right answer! And she gets mad when people speak in class when she does it all the time. And she never does her work and gets mad at our teacher when she doesn't get any of the stuff we are doing. 

There are two more girls, but by themselves they are just fine. It's just with the above girls when they are bad. In fact, we have two kids in our class named Ben. One hangs out with them more while the other is my friend. They just said 'Ben.' So my friend answered and they went off on him for answering to his name. They make me so made. 

I just need out of that class. Today they were getting to me so my friend asked if we could go work in a nicer place. I just need a new class or a teacher who will make them behave and handle them much better than they are now or else it is going to eat me up...