Hetalia OCs

So Howlett did a top ten for Hetalia the other day and I was going to do one on my favorite trios... but I can't figure out the placement for it. So than I realized we've made some great OCs in my mind. So he's the top ten OCs Howlett and I have made. Not all of these are mine, some are her's. 

10. Terra, Howlett's OC for Pangaea. He's the father of all countries since he's the one who created them. I really like him because not only is he so carrying about Gaia, but he's always there for her. We don't use him a lot, but I do enjoy playing with him when I do. 

9. Ellies, another one of Howlett's that is Paris. She's a FrUK twin. She's just so cute and will probably be the reason her sister gets in trouble all the time. She's just so cute, mostly when he's hitting Francis with a pillow. 

8. Norman, kind of a work between both of us for Hamburg, though she plays him. He's the son of Ludwig and Alex and this boy is going to kill me with cuteness. If you knew him you would understand. I just want to hug him. We will be stealing him one day.

7. Luna, Howlett's OC for the moon but I came up with the idea. Not much to say about her besides she's the sister of all the countries. I guess the reason I like her so much is because she's Howlett and she's on of my best friends so... yeah.

6. Ava, Howlett's OC for London. The other FrUK and the one closer to Arthur. The way she clings to her dad when she's scared. And she's a little know it all like he is. I'm going to still her has well.

5. Nathan, another work between us, but one I play. He's Yukon in Canada. He's Matthew and Dika's son and he's another child I shall steal. He's almost has cute has Norman and just a little copy of his papa. Plus he has a grizzly bear! What could be cuter than that? 

4. Johanna, my OC for Faroe Islands and the answer to my question. I've killed Howlett with this child's cuteness. She's so clingy and happy all the time. Plus when she grows up she's going to be some kind of super solider thanks to her big brother's (Nordic 5) and her sister. 

3. Gaia, my OC for Earth. She's probably my second favorite OC to play. She's just me to be honest. Plus she's so nice to her children. Without her than our world wouldn't even be possible. She's the person who ties it together. So we have her to thank for that. Plus I like playing myself.

2. Alex, Howlett's OC for New Orleans. I can't even describe how much I love Alex. She's just so fun to play with and it's really cool and sad to see what she has to go through. I've loved to see Howlett build her up. Plus when her and Lud got together I was pretty happy about that. She would have won if it wasn't for someone else. 

1. Dika, my OC for Alaska. Anyone surprised by this? Dika was my first OC and I still love playing her! I love thinking of new things for her more than I love hearing about Alex! Plus Dika and Alex are best friends but they probably don't know anything about each other. But she'll probably always be my number one icy girl. Sorry Alex, but you can't beat Dika.