G8 Peep Talk (Kinda)

Francis: *gasping* Oh Howlett, that's just 'orrible! 

Arthur: I have to agree. That must be hard to imagine. We'll try and help you the best we can. 

Kiku: You probabry are feering a rot of emotions right now. I know you feer hurt because the man never came to see you when he knew about you so rong. But from the sounds of it, he wasn't a good guy. He wourd have probably abused you much rike he did your mother. And from personarry knowredge, abuse from those who are supposed to raise you isn't fun. 

Alfred: Kiku's right dudette. That dude isn't worth being upset about. If he didn't want to see, his own lose. He missed out seeing a pretty rad girl grow up. Though I bet if he stepped in, he wouldn't have made you a rad person! 

Ludwig: Ja. Alfred's right. And ve know you are probably angry at your parents for keeping it from you. Yet they had a reason. After all, your mother seemed scared of that man for hurting her like she did. And the man you have has a father now is much better than vho is your biological father. They only did this to protect you. 

Ivan: Has a father, I can tell you that we do things only to protect our kids or because we are scared. We don't want them getting hurt no matter what kind of hurt it is. Should they have told you sooner? Da. But did they do the right thing from keeping it from you when you were little? Da. You didn't need him and he clearly didn't want you. 

Yao: You are an amazing girl, aru. Don't let this slow you down. I know you are confused. I would be too if Mama told me if someone wasn't who I thought they were in my family, aru. *under breath* Though our families are pretty messed up... 

Arthur: What Yao is trying to say before he kind of confused himself is that you shouldn't let this consume you for too long. You have every right to be confused and upset, but don't let that be all you think about. Like the others said, this man who I'm not even going to call your father didn't want to deal with a baby. He didn't care. He isn't a good man Howlett. 

Francis: Oui, Iggy is right. You are a beautiful, wonderful, and talented young lady. If he didn't want to deal with you, his own loss. He should have come and seen the amazing girl you are. If he ever comes around you look 'im right in the eye, flip your 'air, and say "Nice to meet you whatever your name is. Glad to know I'm suddenly important now instead of years ago." And you just let 'im be wowed that his 'daughter' 'as sass! Use the Kirkland sass even zough you aren't a Kirkland. 

Arthur: She can be a Kirkland all she wants. 

Alfred: I second it!

Feli: And don't-a forget-a, we are here for-a you-a too belle! We care about-a you and want-a to help! So just-a talk with us in-a the comments. After all, Luddy said-a we can keep-a you so you are ours-a! So just-a ask us for help all you want-a. We will be there before you can-a say pasta! 

G8: *hugs you tightly*