American Trio

I just noticed that the American Trio really has one person ready for anything. Alex deal with demon's and ghost and things that lie in the spirit world has well in the magic world. She deals with it since Alfred is scared and has lost touch with his magic and Dika has never been magical and can't do anything about this world. 

Alfred deals with aliens and those creatures out of our world. Dika doesn't have a connect with them. Alex's best friend also isn't an alien so she just leaves that to Alfred. He can just have a nice little talk with his 'bestie' and deal with them. He did almost get a weakness when aliens tried to take over the world. Didn't help that Tony didn't have a chance to answer, but if he did he could have solved everything right there. 

Dika deals with everyday things like creatures and humans. Sure Alfred and Alex can do that, but there answer would be to either kill the animal if they didn't have Dika. She's lived in one of the most deadliest areas on the planet. She can hold her own. Plus if the fighting gets too tough for Alex and Alfred, Dika is more than happy to step in and kickass for the two. Unlike Alfred and Alex who are more likely to jump to something out of reach for a problem, Dika's head is on Earth and says something that can be the answer. 

These three also help the others in a different way. Alfred and Dika make sure that Alex doesn't get lost in her magical world and stand up for her when people say she isn't really magical and is just insane. Dika and Alex keep Alfred's head on Earth half the time. Sure he isn't always thinking about what is out there, but he is more of a day dreamer and keeps his head in the clouds. The girls make sure he gets things done when he has. Alex and Alfred give Dika a sense of there are things that are out of her reach. They give her answers to things that are beyond reason and that makes her laugh. She may not be able to see magic and ghost or talk with aliens, but her two best friends give her an idea of what it is like. 

I don't what you say, I love the American Trio.