France's 'Tips' For Valentine's Day

Arthur: *starts watching the video* Oh bloody hell, what is he doing? Please tell me that I'm not going to have to hide for a long time after watching this, am I? *when he's doing tip one* Dear God, tell me he's not really trying to hit on his little brother, is he? Well if that's the don't, what his you're do Francy-Pants? ................he's sleeping on the couch tonight just for kissing him. *tip two* *eyes widen* Um..... yes, don't yell at the person you're trying to hook up with. I'm glad that's a don't. I wouldn't like him to yell at me. *crosses arms* Now he's asking Emil to dance with me? Well I'm glad for him! *huffs in angry* *tip number three* Gift giving? Who's he doing this time..... oh no, this is what that was for?! I wondered what was wrong with him! Giving me a bloody crab, than giving me tea. It was weird! *after the video is over* *stands up* He's sleeping on the couch tonight. 

~Later that day~ 

Berwald: *watches the video* *doesn't show any emotion through the first tip until Francis kisses Tino* What? *eyes widen a little* Is he kissing my wife? *glares a little* *during the rest of the video, he doesn't do anything but glare a little bit, not really having much thought about what Francis was doing to the other two* *at the end he stands up* I'm going to go... 'talk' with a certain Frenchman. *walks away*