Dika and Alex

You know, I've been thinking about these two for a while now. And I think I know why their friendship works so well that they can be called the Troublesome Duo. 

Well for one thing when they both became friends they were little so Dika wasn't has socially awkward than when she grew up. They also had a lot to talk about since both had a few things in common. Both were girls who grew up with mostly men, only a few girls around so both grew up to be tomboys. Both their papa's were called mean things so the two usually made fun of people who called them those names together. And of course, they both were sold to Alfred by their father's bosses. 

Yet of course, Dika didn't really see anyone for a good ninety five years because of that. Sure she saw Alfred once in a while, but she was mainly on her own. So of course, after that the two had a lot to talk about. Sure by than Dika had developed more into her awkwardness stage and was a full blown living off the land type of gal while Alex really didn't really change like Dika (yes she still changed, but I've yet to seen any real changes happen. Howlett can correct me if I'm wrong). 

Now they just kind of complete each other. Alex is the more out going person who is magical, pretty good around people, and just a social person which will help Dika out a lot. Dika on the other hand can handle any situation on the planet and can pretty much get through almost anything. She's also tough has nails kind of girl. So if Alex needs up with anything to do with nature since she's not used to ruffing it at all, Dika's got her back. 

They may not have a lot in common anymore, but dang to their friendship still work.