"i love you"

i pushed my way into the hospital room and almost collapsed seeing chanyeol lying on the bed, hooked up to so many machines.

"chanyeol..." i whispered. my knees buckled underneath me but luckily jongin caught me, holding me close.

"he's okay, love. it wasn't a bad crash, he's got a broken arm and leg but that's it." he said, rubbing my arm.

"i-is he unconscious?" i asked shakily.

"yes, but that's for the best. he's not feeling any pain at the moment." junmyeon replied. i let out a shaky breath then made my over to chanyeol's side.

"can i have a minute alone with him?" the boys nodded and left the room, shutting the door behind them. i sat down on the chair beside the bed, taking chanyeol's hand in mine.

"hey baby, it's me." i said. "i'm so glad you're okay. when the boys called... i just lost it. i couldn't handle the fact that you might be badly hurt. i'm so sorry this happened to you, i wish i had been there with you."

i looked at his face and smiled slightly at how cute he looked sleeping.

"there's something i've been meaning to tell you for a while and what happened today just shows that i really need to tell you before it's too late..." i took a deep breath before continuing. "i love you, chanyeol. we've been together for almost a year now and i've fallen so deeply in love with you. i'm so happy you're still here so i'm able to tell you this. you're the love of my life, yeol, and i'm going to love you for as long as you'll let me."

i looked away from him and chuckled lightly, not seeing his eyes open.

"i don't know why i'm saying all of this, you're not even awake, but i just had to tell you. i hope you're hearing this, i don't know if i'll be able to tell you that i love you when you're awake."

i felt chanyeol's hand squeeze mine gently and my head shot towards him, my eyes widening when i saw him smiling at me.

"you love me?" he asked. i grinned and nodded.

"i love you, chanyeol." i replied. he puckered his lips so i leaned down and kissed him gently.

"how are you feeling? does anything hurt?" i asked.

"my arm and my leg but it's not too bad. i'm just happy that you're here and that you love me. i love you, too, so much." he said. i kissed him again then pressed the button for the nurse to come in.

when she did, the boys followed her, immediately crowding around chanyeol and fussing over him.

"guys, i'm okay." he chuckled. the nurse checked all of chanyeol's vitals then smiled at him.

"everything's looking great, you'll be fine soon. we need to get you down to get your casts on, though. it won't take long." she said. we helped chanyeol into a wheelchair then she wheeled him out of the room, him calling an "i love you" to me as he left. i blushed, especially when the boys started poking me and "ooh-ing".

"he loves you..." baekhyun teased.

"yes, and i love him, too." i replied. jongin grinned and wrapped his arms around me.

"you two are so cute." he cooed. i smiled and nodded in agreement.

when chanyeol came back, we helped him back into his bed and listened as the nurse told him he'd have to stay for a few more days. the nurse left and the boys followed soon after, leaving chanyeol and i alone.

"hang out for a while?" chanyeol asked, patting the bed.

"of course." i replied. i gently climbed on the bed with him and cuddled into his side, kissing his neck.

"i love you." i said.

"i love you, too." he replied. i kissed him gently then rested my head on his shoulder. i'm so glad i could tell him how i feel.

i hope you guys like this :)