future family

i sat in between chanyeol's legs and smiled when his niece crawled over and climbed on me. she reached over my shoulder and grabbed at chanyeol's ears which he chuckled at.

"sumi, honey, that hurts," he said. i directed sumi's arms away from chanyeol and held them to my face instead. i kissed her tiny knuckles and grinned when she made her cute little giggle. i sat her down on my lap and pressed kisses all over her face then chanyeol's arms slid around my waist and held onto her. her hands gripped his fingers as she scooted closer and leaned against my chest.

after a few minutes of no movement, i smiled when i saw sumi fast asleep. i wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back to keep her relaxed.

"yeol, i want one," i whined.

"want what?" he asked.

"a baby," i said.

"we're not married yet," he chuckled.

"yes, but i still want one."

"we'll have one eventually, baby."

"you'll have one with me?"

"of course i will, i love you."

i smiled and kissed him. "i love you, too." being careful of the baby in my arms, i turned around so i was facing him.

"what's up?" he asked.

"i have something to tell you," i said. he sat up and rubbed my knee, giving me a worried look.

"are you okay?"

i sighed. "i've been keeping a secret from you for a few months."

"what is it?"

"do you remember when we got home from jongdae's birthday party and had the slightly tipsy sex?" he nodded. "well, i must have been ovulating because... i'm pregnant, chanyeol."

his eyes widened while his mouth dropped open and i felt my heart beat rapidly in my chest. sumi seemed to notice as she woke up crying.

"oh, baby, it's okay," i whispered. i shh'd her, stroking her head gently, and she eventually fell back asleep. i looked back up chanyeol who had his eyes focused on my stomach.

"yeol?" i asked.

"there's a baby in there? from me?" he said, poking my belly gently.

"yes," i replied.

"i put a baby in you?"

"you did."

"are you sure?"

"are you accusing me of sleeping around?"

his eyes widened again. "oh, shit, no! no, of course not! i'm just..." he stopped, shaking his head.

"baby?" i said.

"well, uh... just after our 2 year anniversary last year, i had a checkup at the doctors clinic and he suggested that i get my... you know, 'little buddies' tested just in case. so i did, and he told me that they were, quote 'slow movers' and 'probably not strong enough to get someone pregnant'. i was crushed at first but i stayed positive, there was a chance that it could happen. and it did... they worked..."

i reached over and wiped a tear that had escaped his eye.

"i know it's not the best situation because we aren't married and we're really young, but i'm just so surprised and happy that i was able to contribute and make a baby," he said. i smiled then pulled him closer to kiss him.

"i'm glad you're happy, and i'm glad your 'little buddies worked'," i said. he grinned and leaned in to kiss me again.

"i love you," he whispered.

"i love you, more."

i moved back between his legs and cuddled into his chest, smiling when his arms slipped around me and sumi.

"just think, in around 7 months, this will be us with our own little one, cuddled up together as a family," he said, kissing my neck.

"i can't wait." i really can't.

so like i think this is pretty fookin cute, idk about you guys 😂 i hope you enjoy :)